Nasb

Abe,

What he's saying is that he has 130% contracts. He also has the ability to build a down line at 360. It's the same setup as NASB, but they bring you in at a much higher percentage.

Correct me if I'm wrong BBoman...

Exactly right. You do not have to build a team. The comment about FEXcontracting. I would bet scott tells new agents not to try to build a team (unlike nasb's thinking) because they don't even know how to sell yet, how can they show someone else. also so they can get some experience for themselves and after they write a good bit of business they will move up even higher. then if they want to bring agents in, they can and they will still be on street level.

As I said. I'm happy where I'm at. If you want to be an ass, have at it. I really don't care.

Where's the incentive at 110-115% to produce? Outside of the money? There is none. You'll forever be a producer. Why in the world would you start a new producer out at 120%, he hasn't done anything to earn it.

Who is we? What company are you?

If you fail at 120%, its you not knowing or following,or doing. So maybe at a lower you'll learn and follow and have incentive to produce and go up.

All IMO's are churn and burn. You can't fix stupid, and you never write business for them as an upline. So they are mad at you for their failure. That human nature, not to man up to your own short comings.

----------

I don't know their backgrounds. Don't Care.

But imagine they started it because its a good business model as I stated about FEXContracting.

Wow.
I mean, wow.

What's the incentive besides money? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we ALL incentivized by the money? Unless you are doing this pro bono, it's about money. #realtalk.

If you are doing this pro bono, I have a KILLER 0% contact for you. Any carrier. Just call. Heck, I'll throw in free leads.

Sounds like they sold you on "build a down line, we will bump you up, and you can just earn your living off the production of others". Well, OK, but you're still going to have responsibilities and work, or you won't keep those agents long. More real talk.

How do you plan to keep agents when you offer 70 and I offer 110? Sell them the same bill of goods that you bought? Building a down line is not proprietary to NASB.

What really kills me with people like this...they probably throw their calculators away! It's simple MATH. They probably get scared when they see a calculator...like naw I am not gonna run the numbers on a higher contract because If I wouldn't have got on that call this week, I wouldn't have wrote 4500 anyways. They dive way into the koolaid. Then try to act like they are the only people making money and the whole time they are responding on here they are on hold with someone trying to find out if they can get an extension on their car payment...but its ok because in another month I will be making the 40k per week nasb promised me....

The more I think about it, maybe I'm just jealous? I honestly never thought to try and offer 70%. I don't need that kind of spread, nor does anyone.

I found out, from this thread, that if I scare some folks enough into thinking they need me to survive (which is kind of cult thinking), they'll take 70 and be HAPPY! And DEFEND ME!

It's battered girlfriend syndrome.

Again. I haven't heard of the WM card leads, so I think your info is flawed. I maybe wrong.

And if you're on a 120% contract, great. And you're independent, great. You'll always be a producer.

I don't see anyway to build an agency as a producer without overrides.

FeX Contracting discourages it or outright denies recruiting, from what I read from JD or the other guy that posts from them. Great business model, bring everyone in at 120%, while the owners are at 145%+, no recruiting, and get an automatics 25% override.

The whole point of building any business is to work yourself out of it. Get it producing on its own without you, and Get free.

Numbers don't mean squat of you're not making any money.

Yes, your numbers make sense in the short term. And that's what a high contract is, short term thinking in my opinion.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. NASB has a right to enforce the contract you signed. As I stated previously, talk to the RVP or the owner, not the direct guy that brought you on, he's gonna try to keep you on no matter what. Probably new. I'm not an owner, I only know the Positive that I've experienced. Any failure is on me.

Just because some people you know had problems, doesn't mean the entire organization is bad. That would be like saying since you had a bad math teacher that they are all bad. Ridiculous.

You have to be joking? If you are at 120% you can't figure out how to build a down line if that is your dream? You need to be at 80%?

FEX doesn't forbid building a down line. We just teach you that it's fools gold. You can make more money selling at a good contract level than recruiting UNLESS you are at the point where you have our level of contract and 100 or more agents.

Go ahead and promise your agents at the 80% level that you can do more for them than we can. The only way you could ever keep them is to not release them once they wake up.

I don't care what you guys do. But the minute you try pitching that "I got here before you so I make 5% off your sales" BS you are called out for what you are. When you are directly pitching that that is better than our business model for the actual selling agent...well you just have to be full of it.

You send two good producing agents to us for two weeks and we'll send two to you. Then at the end of two weeks let all four give their unbiased opinions of which model they like better.

Last edited:
As I said. I'm happy where I'm at. If you want to be an ass, have at it. I really don't care.

Where's the incentive at 110-115% to produce? Outside of the money? There is none. You'll forever be a producer. Why in the world would you start a new producer out at 120%, he hasn't done anything to earn it.

Well, money is a pretty good incentive. I mean after all, why would you bother to build a hierarchy other than to make money. But where do you get this idea that an independent agent can't recruit if he wants.. You don't have to be in the bottom tier of an MLM scheme to recruit. I have contracts up to 130% and can recruit at any level I choose below that And, if I recruit someone at 100%, they can recruit people at 80% and I would be getting 30 points on every dollar produced.. However, I have been the GA route and no longer want to be responsible for anyone other than myself.

As far always being a producer, there is nothing wrong with that. There are some producers on here that probably make more than most of the recruiters at NASB.

Why in the world would you start a new producer out at 120%, he hasn't done anything to earn it.
[/QUOTE]

Because that's the going rate. That's like saying "why would you start a WalMart greeter at $7.00, he hasn't done anything?"

That's where it starts.

So many insane regurgitations here....

I wanted to give a quick apology. SPUR CITY is not who I thought he was from NASB. After blasting him on here, I have learned that he is a different person. I know his name, but not too much about him, so I can't comment on his character, BUT I still feel the same way about NASB.

For example I have been talking to a guy that messaged me on the forum and I tried to help him. Gave him some insight and advice and he went to his upline to get released since they had JUST sent in contracts. Guess what..."No release is needed, you will just have to wait 6 months"

Then they told him if independent is so great, why do independent agents leave to come work for them ALL THE TIME??? I guess they only answer to that is...people will fail at this business all the time. If you fail on your own, you best believe you are also going to fail making 1/2 the commission with older Walmart lead cards at NASB.

Then they told him that without THEIR system, he will be out of the business in 1 month!!!

Lastly, there is one thing I WILL say good about NASB....They are starting to make Lincoln Heritage look better!!!

Apology accepted...case of mistaken identity I guess.

----------

Spur is a first class act all the way. I met with him, and although NASB does not look like it's for me, those who do choose to join his team are in good hands.

Thanks man! Best of luck to you on your future endeavors.

----------

Still trying to figure out the Walmart Card junk that's said about NASB....wherever did you get this idea?

The leads are all DM, responded to with customer Name/Address/Age/Phone/Spouse/Signature. You can get as many or as little as you want, or none at all.

They specifically talk about Final Expense/Insurance

Spur City is a classy and stand up guy, as are 99% of everyone I've dealt with at NASB.

What isn't classy is the independent agents and other FE IMO agents here. Very disrespectful to anyone that's not independent or with the IMO. And very uninformed about NASB.

You throw 1099 talk and koolaid BS around that the forum is filled with trash and nonsense.

I appreciate the compliment 7Deuce. Feel free to call me ANYTIME!

bottom line is this. if you want to make millions, you have to work with 360 or todd king to build a down line...if you go any other route you are leaving money on the table...End of story

Again. I haven't heard of the WM card leads, so I think your info is flawed. I maybe wrong.

And if you're on a 120% contract, great. And you're independent, great. You'll always be a producer.

I don't see anyway to build an agency as a producer without overrides.

FeX Contracting discourages it or outright denies recruiting, from what I read from JD or the other guy that posts from them. Great business model, bring everyone in at 120%, while the owners are at 145%+, no recruiting, and get an automatics 25% override.

The whole point of building any business is to work yourself out of it. Get it producing on its own without you, and Get free.

Numbers don't mean squat of you're not making any money.

Yes, your numbers make sense in the short term. And that's what a high contract is, short term thinking in my opinion.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. NASB has a right to enforce the contract you signed. As I stated previously, talk to the RVP or the owner, not the direct guy that brought you on, he's gonna try to keep you on no matter what. Probably new. I'm not an owner, I only know the Positive that I've experienced. Any failure is on me.

Just because some people you know had problems, doesn't mean the entire organization is bad. That would be like saying since you had a bad math teacher that they are all bad. Ridiculous.

Ben..."you can't fix stupid"...stop trying.

I love the line in here...your numbers make since in the short run...so why doesn't Ben, myself or a myriad of other independent agents offer 75% contracts and $23 leads...I'm good with that. Hell I'm on 120% contracts. ..that'd be a decent enough spread for me...when you want to start recruiting and working yourself out of the daily grind I'll bump you to 100%.

I'll have a monday rah, rah call and talk a lot BS, about how 1 policy and day and you can make $40k...whoo hooo...PARTY UP IN HERE!

I think im angry this weekend..maybe it has something to do with turning a year older..maybe

Back