Need a Little Direction, Leaving Captive Want my Own

cowboy joe

I have been working for a captive for the past two years marketing final expense. I have done pretty well producing. I ave around $15,000 AP per month and my team does a total of $140,000 per month ave. I want to build an agency and market FE and Med Ad and Med Sup. I have several agents ready to make the move with me.
Also, I generate my own leads.
So my questions are the following:
What the best FE companies to get in my bag and what commission should I expect?
What are the best Med Ad and Med Sup companies and what commission?
Do I have to sign with an IMO?

Any ideas or direction will help a ton.
Thank you,

I have been working for a captive for the past two years marketing final expense. I have done pretty well producing. I ave around $15,000 AP per month and my team does a total of $140,000 per month ave. I want to build an agency and market FE and Med Ad and Med Sup. I have several agents ready to make the move with me.
Also, I generate my own leads.
So my questions are the following:
What the best FE companies to get in my bag and what commission should I expect?
What are the best Med Ad and Med Sup companies and what commission?
Do I have to sign with an IMO?

Any ideas or direction will help a ton.
Thank you,

I find your request strange. If you are producing so much FE sales why are you aking for advice like a novice. With 140K monthly AP you can get contracts anywhere and probably FMO contract. I smell LH.

I find your request strange. If you are producing so much FE sales why are you aking for advice like a novice. With 140K monthly AP you can get contracts anywhere and probably FMO contract. I smell LH.

You took the words out of my mouth. This is a troll!

Back