Need Help, Its Been Horrible....

You've obviously started doing something different from what you were doing when things were going good. If your sales have dropped and your kickbacks have increased...sounds like a trust issue. What are you leaving out of your presentation that you were doing before? When in a slump...go back to the basics.

If you are advising prequalifying on the phone, most of the top FE guys and gals on the forum will disagree with you. Your only purpose on the phone call is to set the appointment. Have confidence in your ability to close the sale if you can get sit down in front of them.

Yep, there were two appts I had this week that didnt even have any interest initially in life insurance but......DING $1350 ap baby. You gotta know how to pivot. Ive even got a secret weapon that made both of them cry..not in a bad way but in a good way:1biggrin:

----------

From personal experience, I would suggest a few things..... Keep in mind, I don't sell FE so I can only talk in general terms....

- Slow down your presentation. Chances are, you have gotten comfortable in what you are presenting and this has led to you speeding up the presentation considerably. This ends up coming across a lot less conversational and more scripted. Make sure you are at a comfortable pace for your prospect.

- Make sure you are taking the time to understand their concerns prior to the presentation and use them during the presentation. Sometimes we qualify prospects in checkboxes in our head, but forget the multiple choice question of what matters to them. Of course, the answer to that is what will get them to sign when you are done.

Dan

Even though you have never sold FE this was great advice for selling in general, we have all been guilty of this, thanks.

----------

recurring themes running rampant...here's my thoughts..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

Damn, you are brutal, 10 hours??? Really??? LOL, nice.;)

Yep, there were two appts I had this week that didnt even have any interest initially in life insurance but......DING $1350 ap baby. You gotta know how to pivot. Ive even got a secret weapon that made both of them cry..not in a bad way but in a good way:1biggrin: ---------- Even though you have never sold FE this was great advice for selling in general, we have all been guilty of this, thanks. ---------- Damn, you are brutal, 10 hours??? Really??? LOL, nice.;)

Secret weapon that made them cry? Didn't have anything to do with eating a bean burrito for lunch did it?

I actually liked it ;). Was still listening to it until the forum app, that I had it opened in, crashed :(

It's not 10 hours. It's like a 3 minute piece looped a 100 times. I want my money back!

Though I do feel like watching Rudy now ;)

Secret weapon that made them cry? Didn't have anything to do with eating a bean burrito for lunch did it?

Nope but that would not only make them cry they would also spray me down with Raid!! I told them Newby from the forum just up and decided he wasnt gonna be on the Settlers review team anymore.:D

Back