new to the game of final expense

No one has any questions about several companies declining him over traffic tickets from 8-years ago?

I am looking to start selling Final Expense, the Company I am looking at said to go to the door and door knock the leads, do not call them first. I worked industrial staffing before in some of these bad neighborhoods, I know what their like, does anyone else just go door knocking , or do you call first. Some of these leads are expensive I don't want to burn through them on the phone.
A lot of people door knock. I would do however they trained you. Door knocking is pretty important to learn and you can always get good on the phone later. Most importantly just stay focused and be confident. Good luck.

I am looking to start selling Final Expense, the Company I am looking at said to go to the door and door knock the leads, do not call them first. I worked industrial staffing before in some of these bad neighborhoods, I know what their like, does anyone else just go door knocking , or do you call first. Some of these leads are expensive I don't want to burn through them on the phone.
I work in those neighborhoods. Some agents call, some doorknock. I'm better in person than on the phone, so I doorknock.

I would probably give the same advice, but especially if you are new to sales with no phone experience. You can certainly blow through a lot of leads over the phone if you don't know what you're doing. Get used to talking with them f2f before learning how to use the phone.

Entering the industry and calling it the "insurance game" is a clear sign of someone doomed to failure.

This is a business of helping people while getting paid for our expertise. It's not a game.

Rick

It's fun like a game!

Latest posts

Back