new to the game of final expense

I am looking to start selling Final Expense, the Company I am looking at said to go to the door and door knock the leads, do not call them first. I worked industrial staffing before in some of these bad neighborhoods, I know what their like, does anyone else just go door knocking , or do you call first. Some of these leads are expensive I don't want to burn through them on the phone.

Yep, I door knock. And there is an art to it. Community I live in just kicked out 3 reps. selling I don't know what (guessing utility sales). They were practicing some funky goings on at the door. I have a script I have used for years and still use. There is also a way in which you should stand once you have knocked. Presentation is a must at the stage the door is approached. Remember until you say something, all they have to go on is what they see...

It I can help out let me know and I'll pass on what has worked for me. I run a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio in knocks to entry. (Note: that's movin' down the street, without names. Cold knocked for cancer plans in my younger years and had to learn quick.)

ok so i started this thread my name is adam. i started reading threw the thread and the guy who called me out for sounding like an 8yr old u r just grumpy. i go above and beyond in everything i do. i was never good in school because the stystem left me behind despite mr bushes no kid left behind program. s college was not really in my cards. when someone taught me a system in this insurance i cought on quickly. i didnt have much luck with the other company i was with. the mentore i had would not teach me everything to say to get in a door or during my presentation. i switched to anouther company. this guy taught me all his tricks. i am in my second month i have sold 40 policies and my ap is up to 19,000 in my first two months. ive never sold anyhing and my first 2 months ever that what ive done. these old people love me. they act like i am family. thanks for all the awsome responces. i will start being on here all the time now that i am rolling in my new bussiness. please do not calll me out for miss spelling or what ever just read and you get the idea of what i am saying. man im so excited so my 3rd month im looking to sell 15,000 in may i was born to do this i wish i started 2 yrs ago instead of 2 months ago.

Entering the industry and calling it the "insurance game" is a clear sign of someone doomed to failure.

This is a business of helping people while getting paid for our expertise. It's not a game.

Rick

ok maybe if i had a personality like you i would be doomed but i am vibrant and out going. i am understanding and compationate. i have forced out some tears when i hear a really sad story and you know what people are throwing their check books at me. i am in month 2 ever selling anything and ive sole 19,000 in ap and 40 policies so i dont think your enpending doom is coming this way anytime soon

Lol.

I would recommend showing higher premiums. You’re average around $40 a month.

Man, if you had a 115% commission, cheaper lead costs and a $55/Mo average premium you’d have net over $14,000 more (cash money) off those 40 apps.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back