new to the game of final expense

In my 40+ years I have never had someone throw their checkbook at me. $40 monthly premium won't buy much coverage with LH.

So you have sold $19000AP. Subtract lead cost and your net commission for 2 months is around $10000. $5000 a month ain't no superstar in FE.

In my 40+ years I have never had someone throw their checkbook at me. $40 monthly premium won't buy much coverage with LH.

What are you basing the lead cost on and how much leads he received?

He could have made much more than 5k or he could be in the hole.

I am looking to start selling Final Expense, the Company I am looking at said to go to the door and door knock the leads, do not call them first. I worked industrial staffing before in some of these bad neighborhoods, I know what their like, does anyone else just go door knocking , or do you call first. Some of these leads are expensive I don't want to burn through them on the phone.
I like to call first and pick the low hanging fruit. The people that tell me to screw, don't answer the phone, or don't have phone numbers, I go out and knock after. I usually do training on the dialing where I set up a conference and let people listen in as I dial. Proof is in the pudding.

I like to call first and pick the low hanging fruit. The people that tell me to screw, don't answer the phone, or don't have phone numbers, I go out and knock after. I usually do training on the dialing where I set up a conference and let people listen in as I dial. Proof is in the pudding.

That's a good thought... the issue is if new agents do it this way... you first deal with call reluctance then door reluctance... thinking here as I type, but if I were training on this I would knock before calling in the beginning stages... greater chances for a presentation.

Then, once appointments are established on the phone down the line, the new agent will know what to do in the field and this will help when dialing.

Just a thought.

That's a good thought... the issue is if new agents do it this way... you first deal with call reluctance then door reluctance... thinking here as I type, but if I were training on this I would knock before calling in the beginning stages... greater chances for a presentation.

Then, once appointments are established on the phone down the line, the new agent will know what to do in the field and this will help when dialing.

Just a thought.
I feel like if they are call or door reluctance, then they are just lazy to begin with. I was terrible on the phone when I started. I still dialed til my fingers were blue. When that didn't work I went out and door knocked to my knuckles were bruised.

When you're broke you wont care you'll just do

I feel like if they are call or door reluctance, then they are just lazy to begin with. I was terrible on the phone when I started. I still dialed til my fingers were blue. When that didn't work I went out and door knocked to my knuckles were bruised.

When you're broke you wont care you'll just do

A very painful medical condition that we door knockers have experienced. That's when you have to switch hands, though I don't knock as well with my left hand as I do with my right. :yes:

Back