new to the game of final expense

the_newguy90

hey im adam i am in the same boat. i am 27 will be 28 in march but i am completely new to the insurance game. i have never sold anything in my life. i have a great attitude and people seem to respond to me well. i am very likeable. i have started selling final expense because it seemed to be affordable for my clients plus i feel as i am really helping someone rather than just some insurance that might help 50/50. i am about 80% sure of myself. i know the products i am starting out with. i am selling for americo, royal neighbors, and foresters. its crazy because the bigger companies would not contract me because of a traffic misdomeanor on my record from 8 yrs ago so i got the company's that would contract me. i have started this week, i feel like the first week of 2018 would be my new beginning. i had 3 apts for Tuesday but they fell threw so i did some door knocks. i made one apt out of that but she had a policy already for exactly what i was trying to show her. so it was a good experience, and the company offers a 5$ giftcard for walmart for sending in the postcard. she never received her card from over a yr ago so i had her call the agent to work it out and she got that settled and she was very happy i stopped by and got that for her so it was great. i have 6 apts for Thursday so i am very excited to start my new beginnigng. it will be cool to see how we grow. i will stay on this forum and keep you posted.

It does sound like that but Howe claims that termed all contracts with fraternals. The OP mentioned 2 fraternals. If they are with Howe then Howe is not telling the truth.

I didn't read the whole MEGA paragraph.

hey im adam i am in the same boat. i am 27 will be 28 in march but i am completely new to the insurance game. i have never sold anything in my life. i have a great attitude and people seem to respond to me well. i am very likeable. i have started selling final expense because it seemed to be affordable for my clients plus i feel as i am really helping someone rather than just some insurance that might help 50/50. i am about 80% sure of myself. i know the products i am starting out with. i am selling for americo, royal neighbors, and foresters. its crazy because the bigger companies would not contract me because of a traffic misdomeanor on my record from 8 yrs ago so i got the company's that would contract me. i have started this week, i feel like the first week of 2018 would be my new beginning. i had 3 apts for Tuesday but they fell threw so i did some door knocks. i made one apt out of that but she had a policy already for exactly what i was trying to show her. so it was a good experience, and the company offers a 5$ giftcard for walmart for sending in the postcard. she never received her card from over a yr ago so i had her call the agent to work it out and she got that settled and she was very happy i stopped by and got that for her so it was great. i have 6 apts for Thursday so i am very excited to start my new beginnigng. it will be cool to see how we grow. i will stay on this forum and keep you posted.

You write like an 8 year old.

Back