Not Calling Any Imo's Out but the Overall Service with Many is Just Awful

So your first post is to bit ch about FEX and your second is to bit ch about all IMO's....aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.

Here's a thought. Maybe if you produced, maybe..just maybe your IMO would spend time with you. From your first 2 post, I can totally understand why your IMO's avoid you. You sound like a guy who thinks they are owed something in life...you're mistaken...you are not.

If you have a question, please ask it, but stop being such a baby.

Yammy, the reality is is that most uplines, at least on this forum, give WAY more upfront with the hope that you as a downline agent,

1) Don't take and leave.
2) Don't take, sell, and swallow a chargeback.
3) Don't take and never do anything.

I've had agents come on, do ride-alongs, get fully contracted, get marketing advice, sell a few weeks, and want a full release for asinine reasons. All take, no give. These are parasites that I want nothing to deal with.

I can't speak for other uplines, although I'd wager to believe they'd agree with me, but when you have an agent that actually produces decent volume CONSISTENTLY, I want to do EVERYTHING in my power to empower him to continue succeeding.

Sales organizations know that 20% of the sales force produces 80% of the results -- when I identify my WINNERS, I want to satisfy them in any shape and form possible. Those are my CHAMPIONS, and they have proven their value by helping my organization succeed.

I can promise you we are in good contact with the ones we want to do business with. We have enough staff and we OWN our office building.

There is a reason no one calls you back. Look inward.

Newby.. you should be sending Yammy a dozen roses... You have received more publicity off his first post/thread complaining about the publicity you receive than all other threads combined during the last couple of weeks..:yes: Even JG couldn't have gotten you that much praise on his own.

Newby.. you should be sending Yammy a dozen roses... You have received more publicity off his first post/thread complaining about the publicity you receive than all other threads combined during the last couple of weeks..:yes: Even JG couldn't have gotten you that much praise on his own.

Ain't that the truth

Sounds like you are a little green to be with one these high contract FMO's. By giving high contracts, they do not have the time or financial incentive to hold the hand of a green agent. Seek one of the big outfits to learn, then move on when you're ready. A little Kool Aid is good for you when you are a young pup.

Sounds like you are a little green to be with one these high contract FMO's. By giving high contracts, they do not have the time or financial incentive to hold the hand of a green agent. Seek one of the big outfits to learn, then move on when you're ready. A little Kool Aid is good for you when you are a young pup.

This is nonsense. Ben drives all over the damn country training people up. Scott and Travis are usually available for agents...especially those producing or attempting too. From what I hear Todd always gets back to folks within a day...its been that way wit any communication I've had with him.

Gonney just because you're up the arse of fex you're angry.The boyz must have you on a nice fat contract to spam on here.Now run along to Indy next week and get crap faced and share some war stories with your comrades. Actually overall i do more fe business than 99% of the board and have multiple imo's.I never mentioned any names so as usual you're making a goofy arse of yourself Gonney.

You mad bro? Damn, sounds like you mad bro. I dont understand why you mad bro. Did someone make you mad bro? Lets be bros. Can we be bros bro?

You are what professional agents and business owners call "deadweight". If you actually write business show it bro. Put up or shut up.

This is nonsense. Ben drives all over the damn country training people up. Scott and Travis are usually available for agents...especially those producing or attempting too. From what I hear Todd always gets back to folks within a day...its been that way wit any communication I've had with him.
Virtually everyone you mentioned and just about every big producer I know cut their teeth at a "career" shop. I listened to Tim Winders (former career Penn Mutual if I'm not mistaken) on Fex's youtube interview and the guy sounds like a walking, talking Northwestern Mutual training manual. I mean that as a compliment.

Last edited:

Come on now, dont get me started:D

Virtually everyone you mentioned and just about every big producer I know cut their teeth at a "career" shop.

That doesn't mean that they dont offer support...which was your original point...and they all have big producers who didn't start at career shops

Latest posts

Back