Not Sure if I Can Make It to Age 66 and 6 Months

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
On October 3rd I will celebrate my 38th year in this business. I am 58 years old and it is getting very hard to work 3 days a week. I order 20 to 25 leads a week and drive from 200 to 300 miles a day. I am exhausted working 3 days from 8 to 8. I don't see how you guys that run leads 5 days a week do it.

On October 3rd I will celebrate my 38th year in this business. I am 58 years old and it is getting very hard to work 3 days a week. I order 20 to 25 leads a week and drive from 200 to 300 miles a day. I am exhausted working 3 days from 8 to 8. I don't see how you guys that run leads 5 days a week do it.

As you get older, you need a little help. Have you tried speed?:)

Have you considered changing markets if you can't get enough FE leads close to home?

Personally I'd rather work 5 days a week and go for 7 hours a day than 3 days for 12 hours.

Same amount of hours but burning out with 12 hour power days would be more likely to happen to me.

It's like running in cruise control the whole time rather than revving the engine constantly.

Personally I'd rather work 5 days a week and go for 7 hours a day than 3 days for 12 hours.

Same amount of hours but burning out with 12 hour power days would be more likely to happen to me.

It's like running in cruise control the whole time rather than revving the engine constantly.

Dude, you called me at 8:00 at night from a home!!;)

Last week I ran 38 appointments over 5 days

In order to write 500k per year you have to be willing to do what others won't do

Latest posts

Back