Not Sure if I Can Make It to Age 66 and 6 Months

But I am 37 years old and MEXICAN, I was bred to work :)

And thanks for your help the other night running those quotes for me. I ended up having to put them in your favorite type of policy...a NLGUL because of a competitive situation :)

OK, OK, I and I was feeling all special because you called and text me. Butterfly. :err:

----------

Don't count on that Ellenwood case to stick. Lol

Funny you say that. I have zero idea where that is other than on the east coast.

No checking account and some song and dance on income. I wind up putting the CA daughter as owner and payor. Monthly bank draft.

Last edited:
OK, OK, I and I was feeling all special because you called and text me. Butterfly. :err:

----------

Funny you say that. I have zero idea where that is other than on the east coast.

No checking account and some song and dance on income. I wind up putting the CA daughter as owner and payor. Monthly bank draft.

Lol. No checking account and a song and dance....that's funnier than you meant it to be...that is of course if you know where Ellenwood is. Lmfao

Lol. No checking account and a song and dance....that's funnier than you meant it to be...that is of course if you know where Ellenwood is. Lmfao

ROTFLMFAO:D:D:D, pawn shops, buy here pay here, title loans, yep we got ya covered in Ellenwood:D

I have no clue. Georgia is Atlanta, Smokey and the Bandit Boss hog or Deliverance to me. I am guessing ghetto? But sounded country to me.

----------

ROTFLMFAO:D:D:D, pawn shops, buy here pay here, title loans, yep we got ya covered in Ellenwood:D

Ha, I should have read ahead before posting to Gooner.

I have no clue. Georgia is Atlanta, Smokey and the Bandit Boss hog or Deliverance to me. I am guessing ghetto? But sounded country to me.

----------

Ha, I should have read ahead before posting to Gooner.

Ill add there seems to be no zoning laws regarding having liquor stores in the neighborhoods either, you get the picture.:yes:

Latest posts

Back