Other Than UHL what Other Carriers

Columbian has a 20 and 30 yr rop with a built in Table D rating. Its non med up to $200k to age 60 or 65.Pays nice commission and renewals on a Ga contract.

Columbian has a 20 and 30 yr rop with a built in Table D rating. Its non med up to $200k to age 60 or 65.Pays nice commission and renewals on a Ga contract.

Nice i have Columbian, ill check into that.

----------

American Amicable

Since we already have Columbian ill get with you next week to see if that product is avaiable within our group. I may pick up uhl again to have access to their term rop as well. Depends on price differences and age issues compared to Columbian.

Family Life pays an even better commission on their on their SI.. issues from 25K to 250K ..10/15/20/25/30 year terms.. If you don't want a bunch of option riders, the 20 yr term has a 4 question app. If you add the ROP, Family Life is 100% return and Columbian is 50% return.

Nice i have Columbian, ill check into that.

----------

Since we already have Columbian ill get with you next week to see if that product is avaiable within our group. I may pick up uhl again to have access to their term rop as well. Depends on price differences and age issues compared to Columbian.

Fexquotes has term quotes now. Just change it to 20yr ROP and select all companies. It'll show you all the options.

Latest posts

Back