PL Lead Companies for P&C

mziarnik

Expert
Looking for some good on line P&C leads that only farm out to at most 4 agents.
Someone who not only delivers by email, but also via text.

In your opinion whats a good price on a per lead basis/monthly/annual basis?

Also someone who's not to difficult to deal with in regards to bad or false leads.

Anyone have any good ideas about on line commercial leads?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Looking for some good on line P&C leads that only farm out to at most 4 agents.
Someone who not only delivers by email, but also via text.

In your opinion whats a good price on a per lead basis/monthly/annual basis?

Also someone who's not to difficult to deal with in regards to bad or false leads.

Anyone have any good ideas about on line commercial leads?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Hello Mark,
We sell to a max of 4 & we let you know via text that you have a lead but you have to log in to our admin or go to your email to get the lead info.
Only personal lines leads, no commercial.

If you email your contact info, name, address, phone, etc to [email protected], the regional director for your area will contact you & let you know what we can do for you.

My contact info is in my sig below.

All the best..

Bob

Big thumbs up for HTQ. I've worked internet leads from about half a dozen companies and they were the ONLY ones to actually give me real-time leads of folks that were interested in insurance. Plenty of others have nice things to say about them on here as well. Biggest downside is the lack of volume.

Big thumbs up for HTQ. I've worked internet leads from about half a dozen companies and they were the ONLY ones to actually give me real-time leads of folks that were interested in insurance. Plenty of others have nice things to say about them on here as well. Biggest downside is the lack of volume.

Thanks Josh.
FYI: Volume has gone up a lot in the last 12 months, depending on what part of the country you are in for P&C leads.:idea:

Back