Postage rates going up 5% Jan 22. Fixed cost will be in the $40-$45 range

Greg that might work if you want to sell 1 company . I won’t say anything about the rates of sl . I’ll keep it on the importance of almost everyone on this board wanting choice to sell many CO’s . That’s not negotiable. People would be 100 times better going with Ben boman . 100% comp ,$22 leads and $10 pre set appointments to sell any company you want . That’s actually a good deal for 90% of agents . You wake up every morning and you have 5-7 preset appointments.

The post below in bold by Josh says agents can not get $22 DM leads at 100% contract in the southeast as the whole southeast is expensive. With that being said the $31 to $37 that SL has for its agents looks to be a fabulous deal....especially since SL does the DM drop without requiring the agent to pay for it ahead of time and there is no production requirement from SL. But to each his own. Whatever works for the agent is the most important thing.

DonP said:

Yes $2 k a week production. So obviously there not free . 120-130% comp buy your own

. But a lot of people do better when they don’t have the pressure of forking out $700-$1000 a week . I was talking to a guy in fla paying $49 a lead for fe with rgi .
Folks in the expensive states can’t get on free lead or impact program.

The whole southeast is expensive.

Get Insurance Appointments On Autopilot

Agent Autopilot cuts your prospecting time in half by automatically contacting, nurturing, and converting your leads and clients into more scheduled sales appointments.

Josh Jones | [email protected]
HoosierLife

Marketing talk......just hit the streets with fresh final expense lead cards from a reputable mail house like LC,RGI.

Have competitive companies in your tool bag.

Your work ethic and skill set will take care of the rest.

The post below in bold by Josh says agents can not get $22 DM leads at 100% contract in the southeast as the whole southeast is expensive. With that being said the $31 to $37 that SL has for its agents looks to be a fabulous deal....especially since SL does the DM drop without requiring the agent to pay for it ahead of time and there is no production requirement from SL. But to each his own. Whatever works for the agent is the most important thing.

DonP said:

Yes $2 k a week production. So obviously there not free . 120-130% comp buy your own

. But a lot of people do better when they don’t have the pressure of forking out $700-$1000 a week . I was talking to a guy in fla paying $49 a lead for fe with rgi .
Folks in the expensive states can’t get on free lead or impact program.

The whole southeast is expensive.

Get Insurance Appointments On Autopilot

Agent Autopilot cuts your prospecting time in half by automatically contacting, nurturing, and converting your leads and clients into more scheduled sales appointments.

Josh Jones | [email protected]
HoosierLife

Taking that out of context to prove a invalid point is still just trying to prove an invalid point.

You pimp a crap product. It doesn’t matter if the leads from you are free. The agent will fail because of the product.

FEX experimented with your product. Your master was on our calls begging for business.

No one would write it. The relationship ended with a whimper. Just as it began.

You didn’t quote Josh’s statement that they target SL agents.

You can cherry pick all you want but you still end up with just the pits.

When I was chasing FE leads I sold 20% of the leads bought. I was paying $30 for the lead and driving 1000 miles a week. 4 sales at $600AP is $2400 minus lead cost, gas and meals. Net about $1700 or less. Wouldn't do it now with leads around $40 and gas at $4+ a gallon and climbing. Net would be around $1300. Lots harder to deal with people now for a lot less money.

Taking that out of context to prove a invalid point is still just trying to prove an invalid point.
I was quoting word for word from another thread. See the thread "Final expense customer service 2022" Post # 254.

You pimp a crap product. It doesn’t matter if the leads from you are free. The agent will fail because of the product.
That's why I and plenty of others have survived for 20+ years with this same organization.

FEX experimented with your product. Your master was on our calls begging for business.
I don't know anything about that.

No one would write it. The relationship ended with a whimper. Just as it began.

You didn’t quote Josh’s statement that they target SL agents. As I said above I was quoting "Final expense customer service 2022" Post # 254.

You can cherry pick all you want but you still end up with just the pits.
I also end up with the cherry too!

You really show your stupidity when you say FE DM lead responses have not been shrinking the last 15 years. Do you have all your marbles?

Why are you always starting arguments with different people up here? Are you over compensating for some insecurities? You're a weird guy.

I also end up with the cherry too!

You really show your stupidity when you say FE DM lead responses have not been shrinking the last 15 years. Do you have all your marbles?

Why are you always starting arguments with different people up here? Are you over compensating for some insecurities? You're a weird guy.

Reading comprehension is your friend, learn it.

I said it was not my experience that responses are declining because mine are not. It shows your incredible stupidity to even imply others can't have different responses. But it shows more that you are just dishonest.

Nor did I start any argument. And I don't know what "up here" is. You are the one with the insecurities. You are always the one to turn anything personal. You are also the one that recruits 24/7 and takes any opportunity, even if it's a made up one, to recruit.

Constant recruiting for at least 15 years and you still don't have an agency built?

And being called weird by the likes of is a compliment. So thank you for that. You will never understand what I just said. But that's your cross to bear.

Reading comprehension is your friend, learn it.

I said it was not my experience that responses are declining because mine are not. It shows your incredible stupidity to even imply others can't have different responses. But it shows more that you are just dishonest.

Nor did I start any argument. And I don't know what "up here" is. You are the one with the insecurities. You are always the one to turn anything personal. You are also the one that recruits 24/7 and takes any opportunity, even if it's a made up one, to recruit.

Constant recruiting for at least 15 years and you still don't have an agency built?

And being called weird by the likes of is a compliment. So thank you for that. You will never understand what I just said. But that's your cross to bear.

Have a nice day! Sounds like you need one!

Have a nice day! Sounds like you need one!

So you have been with SL for over 20 years ?

What can you do with what you have that a top independent agent appointed with many companies cannot do ?

What’s your best rate for 10k M NT preferred?

Can it come near anything from Trans,LBL,Trinity,KSKJ ?

Do you make more money,have more freedom than guys posting here that write multiple companies?

How come you never jumped ship to drive around,knock doors like we do ?

When I was chasing FE leads I sold 20% of the leads bought. I was paying $30 for the lead and driving 1000 miles a week. 4 sales at $600AP is $2400 minus lead cost, gas and meals. Net about $1700 or less. Wouldn't do it now with leads around $40 and gas at $4+ a gallon and climbing. Net would be around $1300. Lots harder to deal with people now for a lot less money.
Not to mention less the $480 for the 20% that don't stay on the books.

Back