Present and Future of FE Sales

It was a legit question...Dave has paid to have featured articles and endorsements.

First off, I was asking a friend of ours about you last week in Nashville. Good to see you around!

My hypothetical question to the group is....

"Can it be labeled and called "advice" if you have to pay to give it? Shouldn't the article also include a *Disclamier as a Paid Advertisement*

Last edited:
Bill you are def one of my favorites here because you "get" and understand me lol

----------

Sadly you are correct, not many places welcome brutal honesty lol

It takes "special" people to appreciate your brutal honesty JG...those of us that don't get butt hurt too easily...ouch.:twitchy:

The truth is Selling final expense long term without recruiting and making overrides is a tough tough long term way to make a living. Almost every single top Fe producer on here recruits heavily as they know this. It's a brutal grind like no other type of insurance due to driving 600-1000 miles a week dealing with mostly dead broke people.Maybe Lincoln Heritage with their Mlm type setup has it right.

The truth is Selling final expense long term without recruiting and making overrides is a tough tough long term way to make a living. Almost every single top Fe producer on here recruits heavily as they know this. It's a brutal grind like no other type of insurance due to driving 600-1000 miles a week dealing with mostly dead broke people.Maybe Lincoln Heritage with their Mlm type setup has it right.

I don't think that's true...insurance has always been a 'pit stop' for me. Some of the "Life Insurance" guys in the Life forum didn't like my attitude about it years ago when I started, but that's OK. I really enjoy this field and plan on keeping my license active, but preschools are just a bit more lucrative...and a lot less work...long term.

You to buddy...I'll be here for another month or so and then...well...I'm probably hanging the insurance hat on the coat rack...found another school to run that I couldn't pass up

Hate to see you go Gooner. Will you still hang out here sometimes?

You could sell accident and life insurance policies to the families when they sign up.:yes:

Back