Present and Future of FE Sales

Hate to see you go Gooner. Will you still hang out here sometimes?

You could sell accident and life insurance policies to the families when they sign up.:yes:

Lol, I'll probably always lurk in here. Nothing is confirmed yet...waiting on property appraisals...if they don't come back at the right number...back the the fe grind.

The truth is Selling final expense long term without recruiting and making overrides is a tough tough long term way to make a living. Almost every single top Fe producer on here recruits heavily as they know this. It's a brutal grind like no other type of insurance due to driving 600-1000 miles a week dealing with mostly dead broke people.Maybe Lincoln Heritage with their Mlm type setup has it right.

I don't think that's true either. I can name a dozen right off the top of my head that do this long term and don't recruit and don't want to. Me included.

I know of no other job that could create this kind of income with this little work and not have to worry about anyone else.

Gooner is a different animal. And I say that respectfully. I consider him a friend. But he did not get into this needing to make a living and he treated it as such. We should all be so fortunate. :yes:

I don't think that's true either. I can name a dozen right off the top of my head that do this long term and don't recruit and don't want to. Me included.

I know of no other job that could create this kind of income with this little work and not have to worry about anyone else.

Gooner is a different animal. And I say that respectfully. I consider him a friend. But he did not get into this needing to make a living and he treated it as such. We should all be so fortunate. :yes:

But its funny when others treat it the same way they get bashed.... "You dont write $200k then you are a loser" type mentality, this place is full of them and most that point those fingers dont write half that much business lol, smh

Thanks buddy! I will say though, it has been a very fruitful couple of years.

Maybe Lincoln Heritage with their Mlm type setup has it right.

They have a proven system and triple digit Millionaires . . .

But its funny when others treat it the same way they get bashed.... "You dont write $200k then you are a loser" type mentality, this place is full of them and most that point those fingers dont write half that much business lol, smh

Has been forever . . . Internet heroes . . .

They have a proven system and triple digit Millionaires . . . Has been forever . . . Internet heroes . . .
yeah but with any multilevel marketing scheme, only the guys at the top get rich. I talk to Asians every other day who have had their lives ruined by 60% contracts and vectors for advanced commissions.

----------

So this voice to text thing works but without the ability to edit on finding this Siri is a little racist. Asians equal agents

You to buddy...I'll be here for another month or so and then...well...I'm probably hanging the insurance hat on the coat rack...found another school to run that I couldn't pass up

Congratulations on finding a better job!

Yeah man, the insurance business is definitely not for everyone...

yeah but with any multilevel marketing scheme, only the guys at the top get rich. I talk to Asians every other day who have had their lives ruined by 60% contracts and vectors for advanced commissions.

----------

So this voice to text thing works but without the ability to edit on finding this Siri is a little racist. Asians equal agents

So, if you say Asians will it type agents?:laugh:

----------

I'll bet it's harder to post on here during church when you have to use the voice text thingy.:yes:

So, if you say Asians will it type agents?:laugh: ---------- I'll bet it's harder to post on here during church when you have to use the voice text thingy.:yes:
it was before church thank you very much and I have a limited amount of time to think of what I'm going to say and post it because if Siri's voice command thing stops it crashes the appsee I forgot to add an LOL or a smiley face

Back