Present and Future of FE Sales

Congratulations on finding a better job!

Yeah man, the insurance business is definitely not for everyone...

Nah, I went I to knowing it was short term...big difference. Also, not finding a job..buying a business and expanding the brand.

But thanks for the good wishes!

Could someone let me know the cost to write an expert article for this site. I would like to pay for "Mah's" article titled "I got this".

It should be a sticky thread too. I'm negotiating a book deal for her too!

Looking to have it out by Christmas. All you struggling agents are about to have your prayers answered. Mah has heard and will answer their pleas for help.

yeah but with any multilevel marketing scheme, only the guys at the top get rich. I talk to Asians every other day who have had their lives ruined by 60% contracts and vectors for advanced commissions.

Impossible for a "contract" to ruin a life. 60% with a free lead program makes an Agent money - with no risk . . .

Most anyone that receives advanced commissions that aren't earned will wind up on vector.

Could someone let me know the cost to write an expert article for this site. I would like to pay for "Mah's" article titled "I got this".

It should be a sticky thread too. I'm negotiating a book deal for her too!

Looking to have it out by Christmas. All you struggling agents are about to have your prayers answered. Mah has heard and will answer their pleas for help.

I'll split the cost of said article to be published on here.

Impossible for a "contract" to ruin a life. 60% with a free lead program makes an Agent money - with no risk . . . Most anyone that receives advanced commissions that aren't earned will wind up on vector.
you obviously haven't talked to the Lincoln heritage agent that has left with nothing but a lead balance and advanced commissions and then Lincoln vector them for all that which stops them from being able to get any insurance appointments plus this huge debt that they have to pay off

But - the 60% "contract" didn't cause that . . . Having to "buy" the over priced leads and lack of sales did . . .

you obviously haven't talked to the Lincoln heritage agent that has left with nothing but a lead balance and advanced commissions and then Lincoln vector them for all that which stops them from being able to get any insurance appointments plus this huge debt that they have to pay off

But - the 60% "contract" didn't cause that . . . Having to "buy" the over priced leads and lack of sales did . . .
you're missing the point. It's the Lincoln heritage MLM set up they got someone to the 60% commission in the first place.

you're missing the point. It's the Lincoln heritage MLM set up they got someone to the 60% commission in the first place.

Nothing wrong with a 60% Contract provided you are getting free leads in exchange for lower commission rates . . .

I'd rather have 60% and no lead cost vs 100% and have to mail / buy leads.

Again - the contract wasn't the fault - the agent buying the over priced leads on credit and then not writing business to cover it was the problem.

----------

Also - nothing wrong with a MLM type setup . . . Insurance and the hierarchy setups within the industry are basically MLM's with the same over-rides, etc

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a 60% Contract provided you are getting free leads in exchange for lower commission rates . . . I'd rather have 60% and no lead cost vs 100% and have to mail / buy leads. Again - the contract wasn't the fault - the agent buying the over priced leads on credit and then not writing business to cover it was the problem. ---------- Also - nothing wrong with a MLM type setup . . . Insurance and the hierarchy setups within the industry are basically MLM's with te same over-rides, etc
some agencies have taken the MLM set up to the extreme somebody's at 120% then below them 115% of them below them 110% and 105% and so on all the way down to 60%. There's no room for growth and your current up line is usually been in the business for three months or less it's a recipe for failure

----------

Except for the person at the top which is what differentiates an MLM set up from a hierarchy set up

----------

And you need to rework your math as most good agents don't stay at 100% or even start there with many companies. If someone did $100,000 in AP at 60% commission they only made $60,000 at 100% they make $100,000 -$25,000 in Leeds

----------

Now for the agent that writes 60 $70,000 in annual premium, maybe that's a good deal. But they are going to be broke and then again the only person that really makes out is there up line and their up line and their up line and their up line etc.

----------

And is just human nature, when you get something for free you don't take ownership of it and in this case, wouldn't work your leads as hard if you had to pay for them yourselves. Everyone that has an appointment setter knows this for a fact that they burn through our leads much faster than the agent would and we set a much higher percentage.

Nothing wrong with a 60% Contract provided you are getting free leads in exchange for lower commission rates . . .

I'd rather have 60% and no lead cost vs 100% and have to mail / buy leads.

Again - the contract wasn't the fault - the agent buying the over priced leads on credit and then not writing business to cover it was the problem.

----------

Also - nothing wrong with a MLM type setup . . . Insurance and the hierarchy setups within the industry are basically MLM's with the same over-rides, etc

There is plenty wrong with that setup. Only an *** would fall for that crap.

60% contract and "free leads" is a terrible deal. Again, only a complete fool would fall for that crap.

An agent writing 100,000 ap in a year, {and just sayings it's all placed for argument's sake}, would make $60,000. Since that same agent could have gotten 120% elsewhere then they paid $60,000 for those "free" leads.

But, that's a non starter anyway. Anyone dumb enough to fall for that deal is not going write $100,000 in a year anyway. And on the outside chance that someone with the ability to write that much a year fell for the scam they would figure it out before they got a year into it. Even sooner if they found this forum.

That's why you scammers only want new to the business agents. Your churn and burn model only works on the unknowing. And the people at the top of the MLM don't care. They only want the downline to shield them from the chargebacks.

They can make money on whatever business the agent happens to write with no exposure to the risks. The dumbass downline agents that agreed to be a part of this system will take the hits. They will wash out and then they bring on the next ***.

Back