Present and Future of FE Sales

And is just human nature, when you get something for free you don't take ownership of it and in this case, wouldn't work your leads as hard if you had to pay for them yourselves. Everyone that has an appointment setter knows this for a fact that they burn through our leads much faster than the agent would and we set a much higher percentage.

Very good point...so true.:yes:

My responses in red below:

Except for the person at the top which is what differentiates an MLM set up from a hierarchy set up

Someone is at the top in a traditional Hierarchy . . .

----------

And you need to rework your math as most good agents don't stay at 100% or even start there with many companies. If someone did $100,000 in AP at 60% commission they only made $60,000 at 100% they make $100,000 -$25,000 in Leeds

$60k a year gross with no lead costs. capital risk and allowable tax deductions isn't that bad a deal for a new / part-time Agent. Add in the 5% to 20% potential over-ride commissions for Team Building - nice annual income.

----------

Now for the agent that writes 60 $70,000 in annual premium, maybe that's a good deal. But they are going to be broke and then again the only person that really makes out is there up line and their up line and their up line and their up line etc.

Why are they going to be broke?

----------

And is just human nature, when you get something for free you don't take ownership of it and in this case, wouldn't work your leads as hard if you had to pay for them yourselves. Everyone that has an appointment setter knows this for a fact that they burn through our leads much faster than the agent would and we set a much higher percentage.

Not very accurate. I know a lot of Agents doing exactly the opposite.

OK I tried… Go ahead. JD may be brash sometime :-) but he has hit the nail on the head with you sir

OK I tried… Go ahead. JD may be brash sometime :-) but he has hit the nail on the head with you sir

jd is a troll that does nothing but call people idiots, fools, clueless, dumb, etc . . . I'm glad this forum has a block list. No need in reading he negative comments anymore . . .

I hope jd develops a life long itch between his toes :twitchy:

I started with someone buying my leads at a 75 point contract. I got 20-25 dm leads a week and a ton of hands on training. You make someone good money and they will do anything for you. Luckily that person was someone I could trust but I see no issue having your leads bought especially if you want to push that risk onto someone else. Don't get ripped off though. Being young I had no real way of coming up with the money for leads and I naturally had the drive. You all act like it's 100 percent one way or complete failure. I was aware there were higher contracts but to me zero production on 120pt was just that...zero... I made a ton of money producing and at that point I had no worries whatsoever. Just got my leads and wrote 4,000 a week. It was my uplines idea for me to start buying my own actually.

It's not like this for everyone obviously and long term you need to be at those higher contracts but just don't get under some *** and you will be fine.

I started with someone buying my leads at a 75 point contract. I got 20-25 dm leads a week and a ton of hands on training. You make someone good money and they will do anything for you. Luckily that person was someone I could trust but I see no issue having your leads bought especially if you want to push that risk onto someone else. Don't get ripped off though. Being young I had no real way of coming up with the money for leads and I naturally had the drive. You all act like it's 100 percent one way or complete failure. I was aware there were higher contracts but to me zero production on 120pt was just that...zero... I made a ton of money producing and at that point I had no worries whatsoever. Just got my leads and wrote 4,000 a week. It was my uplines idea for me to start buying my own actually. It's not like this for everyone obviously and long term you need to be at those higher contracts but just don't get under some *** and you will be fine.
but did you have the ability to move up when you started buying your own leads?

but did you have the ability to move up when you started buying your own leads?

Yes of course. Buying leads at 75 pts would be rough haha

I just don't think it's as black and white as it's made to be on here. Obviously you have to weary of the 7 people mlm stack though.

I do however find that a mentorship with someone who can be trusted is a great way to get into this business given both parties are in agreement. This requires the agent to be naturally driven and the uplines full undivided attention.

Not all imos are looking for the same type of people either though. I would have been an extremely risky proposition to most lol

I knew what was invested in me.

You all act like it's 100 percent one way or complete failure. I was aware there were higher contracts but to me zero production on 120pt was just that...zero... I made a ton of money producing and at that point I had no worries whatsoever. Just got my leads and wrote 4,000 a week.

Exactly . . .

Peeps can get 100%+ deals. I could get them for them too - but, that isn't the program I'm working . . . Those that don't wish to work our program can join any of the hundreds of IMO's out there - no hard feelings

I also only take and give 6 month advances . . . Lowers my risk and allows the new Agent to make $500 a week and up on initial commissions + gives them a nice residual check starting month 7 and then of course renewals years 2 thru 10 . . .

Exactly . . .

Peeps can get 100%+ deals. I could get them for them too - but, that isn't the program I'm working . . . Those that don't wish to work our program can join any of the hundreds of IMO's out there - no hard feelings

I also only take and give 6 month advances . . . Lowers my risk and allows the new Agent to make $500 a week and up on initial commissions + gives them a nice residual check starting month 7 and then of course renewals years 2 thru 10 . . .

If you don't allow agents to move to buying their own leads you will lose people and aren't giving them the best, especially if the contract is there. Providing leads to someone to me is a transitional thing which should be used only for a short time period.

edit: buying their own leads and bumping their contracts up

Last edited:
Myinsurebiz why are you on this board? Nobody gives 2 craps what you're going to do. Go do it and come back and then talk. You already failed in this business and your on here talking crap. Talk is cheap and you talk a lot.

Back