• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Primerica Guarantees

Guys, let's tone it down. If you believe Primerica offers substandard products then when you run across them you get a chance to improve a customers situation.

Denise if you believe all permanent life is bad then when you run across some you can improve that person's situation.

Ultimately it is the consumers choice what they buy and whom they buy it from.

Can't we all just get along.

What are you saying? Term is a bad idea because most policies don't pay a death benefit? Really? Did you think, at the super low prices for term insurance, that most of them do pay a death benefit?

Am I misunderstanding your point?

Question, when was the last time your house burned down? Most peoples houses have never burned down. My house has never burned down. Given those facts, I guess you would have to be an *** to buy house insurance.

NOTE: I have never been without house insurance. Somewhere, someone's house burns down. It just doesn't happy that often which does NOT mean it's a bad product.
.....In context to Primerica and their selling points.

add $500-1000 to the average person's income with and hour's work
I wonder if carpenters always measure the time it takes to build a house by the time it took to drive in the last nail? Twice a week office rah-rah meetings easily consume 4 hrs, so take that $1000 and divide it by those 200+ hrs.

Ultimately it is the consumers choice what they buy and whom they buy it from.

Can't we all just get along.

And it's the uninformed consumer being led by ignorant agents that end up being harmed the most. (And yet, it's ironic that one of the shots being fired at me... was at my designations. At least I essentially have a degree in life insurance and financial planning!)

HOWEVER, I will say that of the Primerica agents (I have two prominent ones) in the Facebook group, when they tell me about the IUL and WL policies they are replacing... I can't defend those policies. They were woefully under-funded to do what the agent said they should do.

But that's the AGENT'S fault, not the product. Yet, they continue to attack a product without understanding it in the least bit.

No, we can't "just get along" when someone else is firing the shots and making asinine, illegal, and incorrect statements.

And this person supposedly has MENSA and other degrees??? Ugh.

Oh well. Good luck trying to replace MY business.

And it's the uninformed consumer being led by ignorant agents that end up being harmed the most. (And yet, it's ironic that one of the shots being fired at me... was at my designations. At least I essentially have a degree in life insurance and financial planning!)

HOWEVER, I will say that of the Primerica agents (I have two prominent ones) in the Facebook group, when they tell me about the IUL and WL policies they are replacing... I can't defend those policies. They were woefully under-funded to do what the agent said they should do.

But that's the AGENT'S fault, not the product. Yet, they continue to attack a product without understanding it in the least bit.

No, we can't "just get along" when someone else is firing the shots and making asinine, illegal, and incorrect statements.

And this person supposedly has MENSA and other degrees??? Ugh.

Oh well. Good luck trying to replace MY business.
ALW built an empire "firing the shots and making asinine, and incorrect statements." :frown:

ALW built an empire "firing the shots and making asinine, and incorrect statements." :frown:
That was before the age of the internet and shared information, and well before being NYSE traded where the public posting of annual reports is required.

Back