Primerica Guarantees

To those who assume I am new - I have had an insurance license since 1991. Your assumption is incorrect. I intently watched the videos posted here - the information is inaccurate. And YES - I have a LOT of securities business! There is no reason for a client to deal with an agent who promotes whole life when they speak to me. I give them MORE and they make MORE. The quote I posted was for standard rate - I am not going to spend my time going through the rate books. HOWEVER our premium rate is about $20/month less or more. We have a built in critical illness rider, a blanket policy for families which keeps the cost down by combining the death benefit amount. We also insure at a level rate up to 70 - it's not 20 years or anything else posted here. It's 70 and then it converts to term at 5 year intervals - but the purpose of insurance with Primerica is to replace insurance with their investments. If a young family needs $500K in insurance, it would take several years to accumulate that in their investments so they keep paying premiums and adjust the benefit down as their investments increase. We don't just write insurance - and you all have criticized me for this - however, in this day and age, the trend is that people want to make one phone call, one meeting, one check - they want everything in one place. Look at EXP Realty who has a suite of services and are the largest real estate company in the country. Or if that doesn't convince you, look at Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. One stop shopping is what the public wants. I offer EVERYTHING financial so that my clients receive everything in one place. I don't just sell insurance. I don't have to! We just started wholesale mortgages this year and this month we have added Senior Healthcare.

Also, if you come to Primerica with a book of business you are added at a higher commission rate. I receive money every month from other people I brought into the business and also those they brought into the company. Insurance isn't an easy sale - but of every 8 appointments I go on, 5 get a financial plan, 3 write insurance, 1 becomes a new recruit and 6 get investments. I have recruited a team of people - and been with Primerica for 28 months. I'd rather collect a residual or override than have to run around meeting with clients. The choice is the agent's. Most of our agents subsidize their income with a policy or two a month - add $500-1000 to the average person's income with and hour's work - and those are the people who work with us. They all get licensed and they all have ongoing continuing education weekly. Sorry if you think I'm not professional but I have three companies - I'm not looking to work harder - I'm doing this to build a residual and recurring income so I can retire. You can keep servicing your clients, I'd rather build a team of people who do a little bit - my choice.
Can’t you retire off your own investments?
Couldn’t you shop the term rates for your clients and do the same thing you are doing but give them a better rate? Plus you make 2 or 3 times the commission that you could add even more to your retirement account without giving your clients a bad rate?
Plus if it’s correct what the other poster said about women paying the male rates, well I would NEVER recommend that company to a female.

To me the products and commissions are what they are. The real issue or eye opener is when leaving organizations.

Agents buy in with their heart and soul but when leaving comes the letter from legal telling you what their ri
He's still a whiner who didn't truly comprehend investment risk but tried to SUE to get his "difference" back.

Citigroup beats $800 million appeal by one-time billionaire

Wow... I wonder how many of the old guard got got also?

Reactions: DHK
He's still a whiner who didn't truly comprehend investment risk but tried to SUE to get his "difference" back.

Citigroup beats $800 million appeal by one-time billionaire
And if a billionaire with inside connections and a team of top lawyers and financial planners can lose 80% of their wealth in investments, what does that say about those of little net worth, with no connections, who typically fall for MLM pitches?

And if a billionaire with inside connections and a team of top lawyers and financial planners can lose 80% of their wealth in investments, what does that say about those of little net worth, with no connections, who typically fall for MLM pitches?

There's always something that always make a person think hmm or DAMNN. Preach BTID which today is difference in what? Now to hear this?

Just another reality that shows beyond all the rah rah hype at the end of the day it's business. I would have thought they would have had some sort of settlement.

At least he didn't invest in Teldar Paper..

Nobody with a license gets recruited at Primerica. We know that because the annual reports clearly indicate that the force size grows exactly by the count of recruits who get licensed.

So how is it a agent can come into the company with a book and get a higher commission level but can't leave and take their book of business with them?

Back