Questions about FMO Overrides and Seeking Insights for Evaluating FMO Partnerships

You’re correct you’d not be at 50 or 75 because you know an agent can get 120 because the fmo is at 140-150 . You have a general understanding of what top fmo comp is . Let’s take the LH agent at 70. He joins up and he has no idea what top comp is . After lead cost and chargebacks he’s losing money and will be gone in 6 months . If he had done his research and known 120% was out there he’d possibly have made it . But by not doing his research and understanding what agents and Fmo’s make he never had a chance . Same applies to Medicare . By me understanding what the fmo makes on me it’s allowed me to not spend 1 dime on leads for near 3 yrs . By me knowing what they make on me it gives me leverage. If I’m a cash cow they’ll do whatever it takes ti keep me .Even after that he still makes a fortune on me .

It’s no different than a restaurant. There always shopping for better deals on cost of food . By them knowing the wholesale cost of food ( like me knowing about what fmo makes ) it gives them leverage to cut their costs . I take a lot less than I can make elsewhere because I trust my fmo . It’s not all about money . As long as the agents happy it’s all good
That's hilarious. You're quoting yourself and telling yourself you're correct. :twitchy:

Thanks Don. I love starting the day with a good laugh. :laugh:

Back