QuoteWizard

Erin you nailed it internet lead companies are a total waste of time and money!!!! Cold calling is the way to go along with hiring your own telemarketing rep

Ericinsures & Erin,

Different strokes for different folks. I used to X-date & cold call but I know dozens of agents that failed at it during my training. I've also known very successful agents that can work leads to make incredible profits. I've known many agents that can't work leads as well.

So what does this tell us? That different marketing strategies work for different people. Yes?

But I can tell you...working internet leads with the correct processes is a scaleable marketing process. No, it is not easy, but those who have figured it out, are writing a lot of new business. You can scale x-dating also. I've done it back in the 1990's with 8 part-time X-daters. It really worked well at the time. Pick what works for you & work it.

To each his own.

My 2 cents- drop "internet leads" all together and go back to cold calling. I tried leads my whole first year and got mostly expensive Xdates. I've been cold calling for about 2 months now and have had more quotes, and closings than the the whole year of chasing recycled leads (I am calling businesses rather than households though).

What do you cold call, what type of insurance?

----------

Erin you nailed it internet lead companies are a total waste of time and money!!!! Cold calling is the way to go along with hiring your own telemarketing rep
What type of insurance do you sell?

Back