Set Up CRM Need Input and Ideas

torri

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
GA
I am set up CRM and working on workflow and tasks for prospects and clients. What are some standard task. Using KISS method keep it simple.

Last edited:
What's most important to do with your database of clients/prospects that must be done each day?

Contact leads by phone, letter, email?
Contact clients by phone, letter, email?
Set up reviews of existing clients?
Send out a newsletter to keep your name in their mind?
etc...

I try to think of anything that can be automated to a point and create a way to get that done with the CRM.

Good luck

What's most important to do with your database of clients/prospects that must be done each day?

etc...

I try to think of anything that can be automated to a point and create a way to get that done with the CRM.

Good luck[/quo
Thanks Russ

What is the minimal info need when prospecting? age, smoker, major health issues? and

etc...

Good luck[/quo
Thanks Russ

What is the minimal info need when prospecting? age, smoker, major health issues? and

Ht,Wt and Budget

I would agree with Wino. I look for when they need it, how much is their budget, how long have they had/have not had insurance, and health. What ever the major things you need to complete an application is a good start. Add more as you see the need.

I use a lot of automation with my database. It schedules calls/emails/todos for me based on what the response is from the last contact with the client. I use Agency IQ for that and they do a pretty good job. I may move away from them and go with ACT with Northwood sales automation bundle, but that is not for the faint of heart (set up can be a bear). If you are looking for something that's easy, try agency iq.

Back