• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Set Up CRM Need Input and Ideas

torri

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
GA
I am set up CRM and working on workflow and tasks for prospects and clients. What are some standard task. Using KISS method keep it simple.

Last edited:
What's most important to do with your database of clients/prospects that must be done each day?

Contact leads by phone, letter, email?
Contact clients by phone, letter, email?
Set up reviews of existing clients?
Send out a newsletter to keep your name in their mind?
etc...

I try to think of anything that can be automated to a point and create a way to get that done with the CRM.

Good luck

What's most important to do with your database of clients/prospects that must be done each day?

etc...

I try to think of anything that can be automated to a point and create a way to get that done with the CRM.

Good luck[/quo
Thanks Russ

What is the minimal info need when prospecting? age, smoker, major health issues? and

etc...

Good luck[/quo
Thanks Russ

What is the minimal info need when prospecting? age, smoker, major health issues? and

Ht,Wt and Budget

I would agree with Wino. I look for when they need it, how much is their budget, how long have they had/have not had insurance, and health. What ever the major things you need to complete an application is a good start. Add more as you see the need.

I use a lot of automation with my database. It schedules calls/emails/todos for me based on what the response is from the last contact with the client. I use Agency IQ for that and they do a pretty good job. I may move away from them and go with ACT with Northwood sales automation bundle, but that is not for the faint of heart (set up can be a bear). If you are looking for something that's easy, try agency iq.

Back