Settling Appointments To "Drop Off Information Requested"

Going back to the video of Doug Massi. He also had a script back in March that was very good. It was quite a bit shorter than the one he just posted. I am quite sure both of them work excellent. I have been using the shorter one with great success. I do feel with DM leads it can be hit or miss as far as the quality of the lead when you actually sit down with them. The last two weeks I have started working the GRand Rapids after being out of the area for over 2 years. while I wrote some business, maybe 8 or 9 policies in 4 days, it was by no means anything I'd accept as good.

This week on Tuesday I spent about an hour calling leads and scheduled 11 appointments. for Wed and Thursday. I got stood up twice and had 9 sits. I couldn't close 2 but did write 7.

I find with DM leads being "short and sweet" with "a laid back demeanor" on the phone works best for me. Just prepare yourself for some less than stellar stretches, and if it seems like your wasting your time, you probably are so just get up and leave. I guess you sometimes have to take the bad with the good, and just keep plugin away.

Go Trump!

Last edited:
Going back to the video of Doug Massi. He also had a script back in March that was very good. It was quite a bit shorter than the one he just posted. I am quite sure both of them work excellent. I have been using the shorter one with great success. I do feel with DM leads it can be hit or miss as far as the quality of the lead when you actually sit down with them. The last two weeks I have started working the GRand Rapids after being out of the area for over 2 years. while I wrote some business, maybe 8 or 9 policies in 4 days, it was by no means anything I'd accept as good.

This week on Tuesday I spent about an hour calling leads and scheduled 11 appointments. for Wed and Thursday. I got stood up twice and had 9 sits. I couldn't close 2 but did write 7.

I find with DM leads being "short and sweet" with "a laid back demeanor" on the phone works best for me. Just prepare yourself for some less than stellar stretches, and if it seems like your wasting your time, you probably are so just get up and leave. I guess you sometimes have to take the bad with the good, and just keep plugin away.

Go Trump!

I have been saying this from day one!!! Some agents think Im rude and mean.....but those agents are not in the business anymore:D Go figure.

Feel free to check these scripts out as well:
http://www.theleadjerk.com/free-appointment-scripts

Nothing stellar, but they get the job done.

Great video,very professional.

This is really good for guys who like to set appointments.

I am free to do what I want when I want so I don't need to make plans. Lol !

This method is also very good for those that are terrified to door knock.

I'm just going to show up,surprise them,show them the card.

Our kind of people are usually hanging around the house,smoking cigarettes,watching Gunsmoke.

Like Ed McMahon with Publisher's Clearing House.

To me,that's the fun part,seeing the face that opens the door.

Not saying anyone's method is wrong,just different stroke for different folks.

Great video,very professional.

This is really good for guys who like to set appointments.

I am free to do what I want when I want so I don't need to make plans. Lol !

This method is also very good for those that are terrified to door knock.

I'm just going to show up,surprise them,show them the card.

Our kind of people are usually hanging around the house,smoking cigarettes,watching Gunsmoke.

Like Ed McMahon with Publisher's Clearing House.

To me,that's the fun part,seeing the face that opens the door.

Not saying anyone's method is wrong,just different stroke for different folks.

The reason I don't buy leads is that at this point in time I don't want to be committed to working X days in the field. Like being able to decide what I am going to do the rest of the day after I get up in the morning. :1wink:

The reason I don't buy leads is that at this point in time I don't want to be committed to working X days in the field. Like being able to decide what I am going to do the rest of the day after I get up in the morning. :1wink:

I hear you. I'm just trying something new. It was hot as hell here this summer.

I work to live not live to work.

Most of the guys offering advice here have to buy 30 leads a week because of all the liabilities they have created with their sex drive.

They are being monitored 24 hours a day.

Lol !

I hear you. I'm just trying something new. It was hot as hell here this summer.

I work to live not live to work.

Most of the guys offering advice here have to buy 30 leads a week because of all the liabilities they have created with their sex drive.

They are being monitored 24 hours a day.

Lol !

ha-ha-ha

thank god I'm not apart of this group.

I follow a simple but effective phone script and I keep control of the conversation when setting appointments...so I don't have those problems.

I have learned that just about every agent that sets appointments is doing it horribly wrong.

Takes me 20 to 30 seconds on the phone and I set a lot. Work on your script.

Is there a sample of the "phone script"?

THXS in advance

You may very well be that long lost son I think I may have....son is that you? LOLOLOLOLOL :D:D Just so you know, you have 2 brothers...one is 12 and the other is 25 LOLOLOL

You really do believe in raising them one at a time, don't you? The year your oldest graduated from high school. your youngest was starting first grade.

Back