Has Direct Mail Slowed Down???

Now now JD, you're the one who is avoiding the question. You hid from my question to you....how do you feel about tele-sales now"? You refused to answer so I have to say you are the one who is hiding...lol.

You also refused to answer post #71...lol. JD that's another example of you not answering a direct question. JD, come out, come out....wherever you are. You are hiding and I'm seeking...lol.

I've answered all your questions....including saying I don't know the answer to one of your questions.

Go share your childish arguing with someone else.

More lies from you. I have never not answered a question asked of me.

As for selling, OK, you are all that! I have been agent of year with KSKJ twice in the last 6 years that I have used them as my goto. 2nd place twice in those 6 years too.

Why have you never been SL's agent of the year even once when it's the only company you have written in 20+ years.

Then you resort to personal attacks whenever questioned. No, I'm not having a bad day. I'm having a great day. It's easy to be a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Kinda fun, but kinda boring too.

Nor do you seek answers. You only spam and pimp. Which is basically the same thing but pimp fits you better.

And now that you have pimped SL for 20+ plus years and spam about all their greatness you finally tell the truth that you really don't anything about them or their business. Bout time you owned up to what we all knew already.

I've been a part of this forum for over 13 years now. I've watch your same ole song and dance for the entire time.

Your act has been old for a long time. You are the only one that doesn't know it.

And I did answer your question in post 71. I answered it 3 times. Either you chose to ignore being answered or you are too stupid to know you have been answered.

But for the 4th time, the "lie" it that you claimed you weren't trying to spam. All you do is spam.

More lies from you. I have never not answered a question asked of me.

As for selling, OK, you are all that! I have been agent of year with KSKJ twice in the last 6 years that I have used them as my goto. 2nd place twice in those 6 years too.

Why have you never been SL's agent of the year even once when it's the only company you have written in 20+ years.

Then you resort to personal attacks whenever questioned. No, I'm not having a bad day. I'm having a great day. It's easy to be a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Kinda fun, but kinda boring too.

Nor do you seek answers. You only spam and pimp. Which is basically the same thing but pimp fits you better.

And now that you have pimped SL for 20+ plus years and spam about all their greatness you finally tell the truth that you really don't anything about them or their business. Bout time you owned up to what we all knew already.

I've been a part of this forum for over 13 years now. I've watch your same ole song and dance for the entire time.

Your act has been old for a long time. You are the only one that doesn't know it.

And I did answer your question in post 71. I answered it 3 times. Either you chose to ignore being answered or you are too stupid to know you have been answered.

But for the 4th time, the "lie" it that you claimed you weren't trying to spam. All you do is spam.

Postage went up Aug. 29, that's probably the reason for the price increase, along with the lower return rates. I'm trying not to spam, but I know of a place where fixed price DM leads are $25 in most states, $32 in a few, and $35 in a couple. And the lead piece is very directly worded by having "life insurance" and "funeral expenses" on it.

Above is the post that you said I was lying in bold. Where's the lie?

Remember several years ago when you were always starting arguments with me saying tele-sales wouldn't work, persistency will be horrible, they'll all get replaced, carriers and agents will fail with FE tele-sales, etc.? You didn't just say it once or twice, you went over a year saying that. How can you, me, or anyone be qualified to talk about anything if we don't have any personal experience our self with it? Now lots of carriers are embracing the idea of tele-sales, covid just sped the process up.

So tell us JD, how do feel about FE tele-sales now? You always criticized it simply because you didn't have the skills to make it work? It's hard to replace over the phone and that's why you couldn't do it. FE tele-sales requires some sales skills, not just how to cash a policy in.

And here, in bold, is another question you did not answer, yet you say you've answered every question. I believe that we would have to say that you are the one who is lying, wouldn't you agree?

And I've never said that you don't replace a lot of FE policies. I've just said I can out close you anytime and anywhere.

Last edited:
Postage went up Aug. 29, that's probably the reason for the price increase, along with the lower return rates. I'm trying not to spam, but I know of a place where fixed price DM leads are $25 in most states, $32 in a few, and $35 in a couple. And the lead piece is very directly worded by having "life insurance" and "funeral expenses" on it.

Above is the post that you said I was lying in bold. Where's the lie?

Remember several years ago when you were always starting arguments with me saying tele-sales wouldn't work, persistency will be horrible, they'll all get replaced, carriers and agents will fail with FE tele-sales, etc.? You didn't just say it once or twice, you went over a year saying that. How can you, me, or anyone be qualified to talk about anything if we don't have any personal experience our self with it? Now lots of carriers are embracing the idea of tele-sales, covid just sped the process up.

So tell us JD, how do feel about FE tele-sales now? You always criticized it simply because you didn't have the skills to make it work? It's hard to replace over the phone and that's why you couldn't do it. FE tele-sales requires some sales skills, not just how to cash a policy in.

And here, in bold, is another question you did not answer, yet you say you've answered every question. I believe that we would have to say that you are the one who is lying, wouldn't you agree?

And I've never said that you don't replace a lot of FE policies. I've just said I can out close you anytime and anywhere.

You cannot be this stupid. For the 5th time, the lie is that you claimed you were not trying to spam. Got it now? You spam. You only spam. When you say you are not it's a lie!! Again, got it now? Do you need remedial help with the English language?

There you go again with personal attacks! Again, that is your MO. Then you whine when fire is returned.

Now, why don't you answer some questions? Why have you been lying about having knowledge of SL?

As for phone sales you don't have a clue as to what I know about doing phone sales. And I surely could outsell you any day on the phone.

And some agents do replace by phone so you don't know what you are talking about there either. I doubt SL agents replace by phone because they are pimping an uncompetitive product. And you don't have a clue about using RPU or cash values ot 1035's so you can't replace anyway. You level of stupidity about the FE business is astounding for someone that claims to have been selling for over 20 years. But maybe you are calling recruiting "selling". I can vouch for you on that one. You have been for recruiting 24/7 for over 13 years.

As for my opinion on FE telesales I will answer again just as I've answered every time I've been asked, my opinion has not changed one iota.

Hey Rouse, the Post Office is able to supply a "proof of mailing" form PS Form 3817 as proof that all 1000 pieces were mailed. You should ask NSL if they requested that at the time of mailing as that's when you have to request that form, not after the mailing.
Spoke with marketing this morning. Have no doubt they mailed the full 1k. Have no reason not to trust them.

That would be on the USPS not the lead vendor's. The form would show them as mailed even they were not delivered.

You cannot be this stupid. For the 5th time, the lie is that you claimed you were not trying to spam. Got it now? You spam. You only spam. When you say you are not it's a lie!! Again, got it now? Do you need remedial help with the English language?

There you go again with personal attacks! Again, that is your MO. Then you whine when fire is returned.

Now, why don't you answer some questions? Why have you been lying about having knowledge of SL?

As for phone sales you don't have a clue as to what I know about doing phone sales. And I surely could outsell you any day on the phone.

And some agents do replace by phone so you don't know what you are talking about there either. I doubt SL agents replace by phone because they are pimping an uncompetitive product. And you don't have a clue about using RPU or cash values ot 1035's so you can't replace anyway. You level of stupidity about the FE business is astounding for someone that claims to have been selling for over 20 years. But maybe you are calling recruiting "selling". I can vouch for you on that one. You have been for recruiting 24/7 for over 13 years.

As for my opinion on FE telesales I will answer again just as I've answered every time I've been asked, my opinion has not changed one iota.

You say spam, I say sharing info. It's just like you say you like KSKJ because their low rates allows you to replace easier. I could easily say you were spamming KSKJ right?

And you can out sell me with FE tele-sales? LOL. Someone said you were now doing FE tele-sales so I guess they were telling the truth, right? Who do you find the easiest carrier to work with doing tele-sales? Would your answer be considered "sharing info" or "spamming"? LOL
But your answer might be helpful to someone, right? Or will you avoid this question too....who is the easiest carrier for tele-sales based on your experience?

If you reread your posts you'll see that you're the one throwing the insults.

Last edited:
Back