SNL Security Care

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Looking over the Security Care Plan that has just been released in TN. Seems to be an old fashioned FE plan with unisex and unismoker premiums which makes the premium high for anyone that some male smokers. Low commission whe compared to the SNL SSP. However, there are some areas that it may be useful. The graded is a true graded with 25%/50%/75%/100% and is available down to 30 days of age. Don't know of another company that goes to that age. MS and MD are acceptable along with many consitions that other companies would outright decline. COPD is immediate coverage for both smoker and non smokers. It is graded if also on oxygen. Anybody have experience writing this plan.. Special niches?

Also mental retardation and Downs. Very easy app. Very Low max face.
Debating whether retardation would be immediate or graded.. It is a developmental disorder not a "mental" disorder.. Guess I will have to call them. Downs, as long as they can preform normal ADLs.

Let me know what they say.

I have found it to be useful a few times a year. Usually as part of a multi case deal where I am writing other family members as well. It would sure help if they would raise the face to something more useful.

Edit: oops, I forgot.... *

Let me know what they say.

I have found it to be useful a few times a year. Usually as part of a multi case deal where I am writing other family members as well. It would sure help if they would raise the face to something more useful.

Edit: oops, I forgot.... *
Just got off the phone with UW..Told me if it were just mild retardation and he can perform his ADLS it would qualify for SSP Preferred and I would not have to go to the Security Care graded.. :)

Looking over the Security Care Plan that has just been released in TN. Seems to be an old fashioned FE plan with unisex and unismoker premiums which makes the premium high for anyone that some male smokers. Low commission whe compared to the SNL SSP. However, there are some areas that it may be useful. The graded is a true graded with 25%/50%/75%/100% and is available down to 30 days of age. Don't know of another company that goes to that age. MS and MD are acceptable along with many consitions that other companies would outright decline. COPD is immediate coverage for both smoker and non smokers. It is graded if also on oxygen. Anybody have experience writing this plan.. Special niches?
This sounds like what they've been offering on the home service side for some time. Is this being offered under the ordinary division?

This sounds like what they've been offering on the home service side for some time. Is this being offered under the ordinary division?
It's not new. It's been available to everyone all along, it's just a red-headed step child and doesn't get much attention.

It's not new. It's been available to everyone all along, it's just a red-headed step child and doesn't get much attention.
it hasn't been available in Tennessee. It was just released for sale here on Jan 1. Definitely no more than niche product.

Back