St. Kitts??

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
Whos going to St. Kitts? Anybody from Michigan? I will be there tomorrow. Looking forward to 8 days in the sun. I will be the tourist looking guy bellied up to the bar, usually with a little drool draining from the corner of my mouth. If I fall asleep just tap me on the shoulder or maybe just wipe my mouth off.

Whos going to St. Kitts? Anybody from Michigan? I will be there tomorrow. Looking forward to 8 days in the sun. I will be the tourist looking guy bellied up to the bar, usually with a little drool draining from the corner of my mouth. If I fall asleep just tap me on the shoulder or maybe just wipe my mouth off.

We have 37 total that earned the trip with Fex. So when you double that number for spouses/guests that bar should be full of people to hang with.

We have 37 total that earned the trip with Fex. So when you double that number for spouses/guests that bar should be full of people to hang with.
I'm one of those people! And my spouse and kid are coming.

Though we don't leave till Friday.

What's the amount for next year

I believe they said
$50K 5-days
75K. 7-days
100K Presidents Club

Could be slightly off. Going from memory.

I'll be there in April

Latest posts

Back