Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

I did revise the survey! Thanks for the advice. I went out today and did only 6 surveys. Not nearly enough, but I have realized that this is the gig for me!!! Here are my results.

Out of 6 surveys
1 Sale
2 Appointments for Wednesday
2 Call Backs after the first of the month when they get paid again.
EVERYONE INVITED ME INSIDE!!! EVERYONE WAS NICE! I only did 6 surveys because the questions began to transcend into full blown conversations about Insurance. Which is what I want! So I think I need to do about 20 of these a day! In between my appointements.
I also found that most people according to this survey dont mind door door sales agents, and all of them prefer an agent to come out to the house. I was impressed with these answers. Here is the revised survey if anyone cares to see.

Financial Planning Survey

Hi, my name is Mike. I amconducting a short 10 question survey to evaluate how people feelabout Financial planning for the future. In return for participatingin the survey I want to provide you with this free Final WishesPlanning Guide.

Name_________________________ Marital Status________________________________________

1. How Long Have You Lived In The Arkansas County Area?____________________________
  2. What is the size of you family?__________________________________________________
  3. Do You Own Cemetery property?________________________________________________
  4. How important is planning for the future to you?____________________________________
  5. Do you believe an individual can leave their family too much Life Insurance?_____________
  6. How Do you feel about door to door sales agents?___________________________________
  7. What is your primary choice when purchasing Insurance or Financial products? (Telephone, Office, Door To Door Agent)___________________________________________________
  8. Do you feel that the purchase of Life Insurance is a wise investment, or a waste of money?__________________________________________________________________________
  9. Do you feel that most Insurance Agents are
  10. out for their personal interests rather than the interests of their customer?______________________________________________________
  11. How confident are you that you have everything in order that if you died today, your children or spouse would know exactly what to do and have final expense funds available within two or three days of your death?________________________________________________________

Thanks for taking the timeMr./Mrs. ______ to answer these questions.

Would you mind if Icontacted you in a few days to evaluate your current policies and/oroffer some freequotes?________________________________________________________________________

Address______________________________________Age__________________________________

Tobacco_________________________Current Health Conditions_____________________________

Telephonenumber___________________________email:___________________________________

The good thing is this! When I secure the appointment I have already qualified them throught the survey.

I did revise the survey! Thanks for the advice. I went out today and did only 6 surveys. Not nearly enough, but I have realized that this is the gig for me!!! Here are my results.

Out of 6 surveys
1 Sale
EVERYONE INVITED ME INSIDE!!! EVERYONE WAS NICE! I only did 6 surveys because the questions began to transcend into full blown conversations about Insurance. Which is what I want! So I think I need to do about 20 of these a day! In between my appointements.
I also found that most people according to this survey dont mind door door sales agents, and all of them prefer an agent to come out to the house. I was impressed with these answers. Here is the revised survey if anyone cares to see.

Hi, my name is Mike. I amconducting a short 10 question survey to evaluate how people feelabout Financial planning for the future. In return for participatingin the survey I want to provide you with this free Final WishesPlanning Guide.

Name_________________________ Marital Status________________________________________

1. How Long Have You Lived In The Arkansas County Area?____________________________
  2. What is the size of you family?__________________________________________________
  3. Do You Own Cemetery property?________________________________________________
  4. How important is planning for the future to you?____________________________________
  5. Do you believe an individual can leave their family too much Life Insurance?_____________
  6. How Do you feel about door to door sales agents?___________________________________
  7. What is your primary choice when purchasing Insurance or Financial products? (Telephone, Office, Door To Door Agent)___________________________________________________
  8. Do you feel that the purchase of Life Insurance is a wise investment, or a waste of money?__________________________________________________________________________
  10. out for their personal interests rather than the interests of their customer?______________________________________________________
  11. How confident are you that you have everything in order that if you died today, your children or spouse would know exactly what to do and have final expense funds available within two or three days of your death?________________________________________________________

Would you mind if Icontacted you in a few days to evaluate your current policies and/oroffer some freequotes?________________________________________________________________________

Address______________________________________Age__________________________________

Tobacco_________________________Current Health Conditions_____________________________

Telephonenumber___________________________email:___________________________________

The good thing is this! When I secure the appointment I have already qualified them throught the survey.

I like your questions, especially the ones about insurance agents. You put it "right on the table". That is a good thing.

Awesome results! It really doesn't matter what others think. If you have found your "nitch" and it is working for you, which it appears to be, then don't waver from your chosen path.

You are doing what most agents wouldn't or can't. I have made a practice of doing that and it has worked for me.

There is no "right" way to do this. Keep kicking ass and taking names. Laugh all the way to the bank. :D

Excellent jmatos!
Just getting out there and doing it is the main thing. You can't not succeed if you are out there hitting it.

Out of 6 surveys
1 Sale

How many doors did you knock on to do six surveys? HOw did you pick the houses and how would you describe them?

How many doors did you knock on to do six surveys? HOw did you pick the houses and how would you describe them?

I may have knocked on 10 doors all together. Everyone that answered let me do the survey. Nobody turned me away. I am not saying it wont happen tomorrow, but not at this point. I had good response.

You are Stud! I can see you doing the policy reviews in a couple years. Good job.

Out of 6 surveys
1 Sale

Personally I would drop questions 6 & 7. they are of no use.

You are a life insurance professional. You happened to meet this prospect through neighborhood canvasing. You don't want to position yourself in this person's mind as a door to door salesman.

I would drop #9 also. It's weak to try to imply that most other agents are lazy crooked bums but you are a knight on a white horse. Just keep your message professional and positive and they will draw the right conclusions. It drags YOU down to bring up negative images of your profession and peers.

Just my 2 cents. Can't argue with success though.

You are a life insurance professional. You happened to meet this prospect through neighborhood canvasing. You don't want to position yourself in this person's mind as a door to door salesman.

I would drop #9 also. It's weak to try to imply that most other agents are lazy crooked bums but you are a knight on a white horse. Just keep your message professional and positive and they will draw the right conclusions. It drags YOU down to bring up negative images of your profession and peers.

I agree with Newby. Shorter, sweeter, and less negativity. By the way Newby pays me to agree with him. :D:nah:

Absolutley NOT! First of all those are guard dropper questions. When I ask those two questions to my surprise the entire demeaner changes, and I think they began to view me differently than an average door to door sales agent. I want them to feel that I am interested in their concerns even if they are of a negative nature. It is a bring it on attitude from me, that so far makes them melt like butter.

Back