Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

His slow talking makes him more non threatening to the seniors. He is doing this with a female (wife or assistant) with him on the call. Is doing this type of thing with someone else more effective?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can someone post what questions you would do in a survey if your were doing this soley for FE.

There is speaking very distinctly and taking time to make sure that the prospect is understanding what is being said. Then there is a the nursery rhyme method of speaking that is designed to put little children/ old people to sleep.

Where do you get the free 'final wishes booklet' that the original poster talks about leaving with them for taking the survey?

Also, a lot of times it's not about saying the right thing only but saying it with effectiveness. Call it tone or emphasizing certain words, pacing the conversation, ect. ect. but it is huge. Sounds like the original poster is doing something other than just reading a survey. He is probably smiling, being enthusiastic and asking the survey questions in an effective manner.

Where do you get the free 'final wishes booklet' that the original poster talks about leaving with them for taking the survey?

Also, a lot of times it's not about saying the right thing only but saying it with effectiveness. Call it tone or emphasizing certain words, pacing the conversation, ect. ect. but it is huge. Sounds like the original poster is doing something other than just reading a survey. He is probably smiling, being enthusiastic and asking the survey questions in an effective manner.

Most FE companies have them. If you get them in PDF you can print them yourself and put your own jacket on them. Branding.

Tone and inflection is as important as the words IMHO

Here is the one that we can up with. Click Here.

Click Here to see one another company made.

There is speaking very distinctly and taking time to make sure that the prospect is understanding what is being said. Then there is a the nursery rhyme method of speaking that is designed to put little children/ old people to sleep.

After my new puppy woke me up at 3:00am to go out I couldn't get back to sleep. So I listened to the entire 30 minutes.

Other than his lack of interest in Med Sups after he leads with it, I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing. He does take a LONG time to get to his point. Could benefit from some Dale Caranige or Toastmasters.

Most of your final expense companies will give you these as marketing tools. Foresters, monumental, others. Check with them. Honestly, I havent even been telling them about the free booklet. I still get the interview, and save my resources. Works well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Update on Survey Results.....

I did 9 surveys today.

1 Sale (a referral from this one sale)
3 appointments for tomorrow
1 call back on tomorrow for a quote

Last edited:
I am curious if there is a way to have one of the questions be somewhat humorous? I'm not suggesting you read it every time for every prospect but I have found quite a few prospects who open up and welcome a little humor.

EXAMPLE: If you could choose between the power of invisibility, x-ray vision or super speed, what would it be?

They don't even have to answer the question, when they get that crazy look or even start to answer you could interject. If you think it is a stupid idea just say so but I always found a little laughter goes a long way. It could be your last question on the list, first or somewhere in the middle. Whenever you think it might be right to throw it in. :idea:

I'm not witty when it comes to humor in a conversation. I almost have to pre-plan humor unlike Frank. Frank is a fairly funny guy when you get to talking to him. One of the reasons I think he has done so well.

Back