T65

That’s more reasonable . 4 x roi which is incredible for Medicare for fyc . I forgot how are you getting them to come to your webinar ? Threw the webinar how are you getting appts with each one? How do you prevent them from just signing up at the end of it ? Do you still do the library T-65’s?

FB ads. I haven’t done a library since Feb. They are good too but this year I’m slowing my marketing down. I don’t need as many new clients. I have a 2 year old. And webinars are just so much easier to host, and I can do all the appts over the phone.

7% is not only an outlier number it's also crazy.

Here's the thing with t65 letters (I've sent one or two - I do not claim to know it all but I do think I know more than most agents).

A) Inbound calls will not be high.

B) Closing ratios will be pretty good for most agents.

C) Sample sizes are incredibly small and volatile. I've personally had segments that spiked like a stock on a big run and if you look at that one month in isolation you start to get excited thinking you're going to consistently get "7%" - but then over time with volume, reality sinks in and you find out that was an outlier.

The opposite can happen. A batch of mailing(s) goes into the deep dark abyss of lost marketing money. That too can be an outlier and not necessarily an indication that "no one opens mail anymore."

It is what it is.

Think about how agents operate. They'll "go big" and buy a bunch of leads and get aggressive in marketing then they'll pull back for a while... Then put the gas on again.... This is the competition which means the marketing that people receive is always varied. My mother in law saved absolutely everything even close to Medicare for me running up to her t65. Started a year out. I was expecting a box. It was a small pile of mail.

It's very likely that we have better months when there is less saturation, and worse months when there is more. There are very few agents out there who consistently market with no variation. If DonP just happened to get a $2500 bonus and threw a mail drop into your county for a few weeks, he'll sell some that you might have, had he not gotten his bonus. He may then take a month or two and focus on some FE mailings so...now opportunity is there.

I don't know if there is any advice in this drivel other than maybe market consistently and don't try to read the tea leaves too closely and think you can fully predict t65 sales. It's not really possible.

But there is lower chance of making the sale when you forego marketing.

FB ads. I haven’t done a library since Feb. They are good too but this year I’m slowing my marketing down. I don’t need as many new clients. I have a 2 year old. And webinars are just so much easier to host, and I can do all the appts over the phone.
Now you are speaking my language.

FB ads. Any other social media? They sign up for a webinar. I’m assuming educational and then you convert them into phone sales? I like it. I can do webinars all day Iong. Is there a day/time that works best?

You doing fb ad's for the whole state of Florida

Now you are speaking my language.

FB ads. Any other social media? They sign up for a webinar. I’m assuming educational and then you convert them into phone sales? I like it. I can do webinars all day Iong. Is there a day/time that works best?

Just FB ads. At the end of the webinar they get my Calendly link to schedule a phone call.

I’m not sure if it’s the best but I do 3 a month. Tuesday 11, Thursday at 6, and Sat at 10.

Just FB ads. At the end of the webinar they get my Calendly link to schedule a phone call.

I’m not sure if it’s the best but I do 3 a month. Tuesday 11, Thursday at 6, and Sat at 10.
Are these all live or the pre recorded "made to look live"? I have ran the pre recorded before but was thinking of doing them live as it will have a definite higher close but obviously more work.

7% is not only an outlier number it's also crazy.

Here's the thing with t65 letters (I've sent one or two - I do not claim to know it all but I do think I know more than most agents).
I'm not familiar with your program but I've heard it's pretty good.

As for 7%, it is doable. I don't think it's sustainable. But it is doable. In fact, I've do it twice. Both times before you were probably born. The first time was the baby spoons I mentioned. The 2nd was a letter to small business owners. The catch on that one a pair of big red lips on the envelope.

To sell to boomers you need to think like a boomer. You can get a boomer to click a lot easier than you can get him to call.

The T65 letter I'm using is probably over 25 years old. But it still works. And working pretty damn good.

Are these all live or the pre recorded "made to look live"? I have ran the pre recorded before but was thinking of doing them live as it will have a definite higher close but obviously more work.

I host them live. I do have a recording that I send to referral calls that come in.

Back