Telesales - Brutal Truth

No the cost is the same. $300 per month for at home agents, or for agents in our call center. But we pay the $300 here for the first two months.

OK, so the $300 startup fee (not the ongoing fee), is so the remote agent has "skin in the game" ?

OK, so the $300 startup fee (not the ongoing fee), is so the remote agent has "skin in the game" ?

All these questions are answered on our webinar.

Feel free to email Heather for when the next date is, or she might even be able to send you a recording of the latest one.

Her email is "heatherhouston[@]northstaria.com"

B.B. King.........."who the hell is BoB?":twitchy:

Book of Business chango. That would be as important to me as the renewals. May be more profitable. But I am a Unicorn Life Insurance Agent. ☺️.

----------

All these questions are answered on our webinar.

Feel free to email Heather for when the next date is, or she might even be able to send you a recording of the latest one.

Her email is "heatherhouston[@]northstaria.com"

Who owns the Bob? Who is Agent of Record? Thanks.

Book of Business chango. That would be as important to me as the renewals. May be more profitable. But I am a Unicorn Life Insurance Agent. ☺️.

----------

Who owns the Bob? Who is Agent of Record? Thanks.

Im not exactly sure what you're asking so Ill try my best to answer.

The agent of record would be the agent who wrote the piece of business I suppose. All our agents get paid directly from the carrier, and whoever writes the piece of business gets paid accordingly. I think thats what you're asking.

As for the book of business question, I'm not exactly sure how to answer. Agents are at liberty to contact their customers and service or upsell them, however very few due since we do most of the servicing, but I wish more did. Replacing them with another carrier is against our company guidelines, even in the case an agent leaves our platform, agents are instructed to not call or contact their customers for any solicitation of any sale once they have left our platform.

Did I answer that correctly?

Im not exactly sure what you're asking so Ill try my best to answer.

The agent of record would be the agent who wrote the piece of business I suppose. All our agents get paid directly from the carrier, and whoever writes the piece of business gets paid accordingly. I think thats what you're asking.

As for the book of business question, I'm not exactly sure how to answer. Agents are at liberty to contact their customers and service or upsell them, however very few due since we do most of the servicing, but I wish more did. Replacing them with another carrier is against our company guidelines, even in the case an agent leaves our platform, agents are instructed to not call or contact their customers for any solicitation of any sale once they have left our platform.

Did I answer that correctly?

What he's asking, I think you know. If one of your agents leaves to go independent, does the business they wrote, stay with you. Do they get any "renewables" on the business they wrote. Are they vested?

Just a simple answer...yes or no. I'll answer for you. Yes...No...No.:skeptical:

Back