Telesales - Brutal Truth

May have stopped updating already. Isn't the 10 the latest one?

Updating addresses security issues. When they stop updating your phone you can get all kinds of nasty things on your phone when watching the adult sites and hiring a date.
I think there are even a couple more after 10. But mine’s still updating. I just checked and there’s an update ready to install, which I’ll probably do overnight. My wife’s got a 4, and it stopped updating only a few months ago. But all she uses it for is phone, text, and grandkids pictures. So we’re not too worried about security issues on hers. Security is critical on mine, however, because I use it for business. But as long as it’s still updating and working for me, I don’t see any need to change to the “latest and greatest”.

As far as picking up viruses from sites I visit, this is probably the most dangerous site I use! LOL!

I have had to do that lately.

Voice mail full. Rarely read email. Don't answer the phone. WTH?

So I send an email then text to tell them to read the email.

Where did you find a phone with QWERTY? I had one many years ago and it was great for texting the kids. Then smart phones came along and the QWERTY phones went away.

Except Blackberry.

Not sure those exist anymore either.

>>So I send an email then text to tell them to read the email.

SOP for me now.

Same with asking if they Text, have email, have a printer or scanner.

Handled a request from a client Thursday from a coffee shop on my way home from a trip. Emailed her a TA form, she signed, scanned and emailed, I forwarded it to TA. 70+ old client.

I think there are even a couple more after 10. But mine’s still updating. I just checked and there’s an update ready to install, which I’ll probably do overnight. My wife’s got a 4, and it stopped updating only a few months ago. But all she uses it for is phone, text, and grandkids pictures. So we’re not too worried about security issues on hers. Security is critical on mine, however, because I use it for business. But as long as it’s still updating and working for me, I don’t see any need to change to the “latest and greatest”.

As far as picking up viruses from sites I visit, this is probably the most dangerous site I use! LOL!

Need to stay out of the non-insurance forum then.

Back