Telesales - Brutal Truth

One more point to @Thedude: I just realized that @rousemark was responding to your nearly year-old posts, and then so did I! Yeah. So like I said - we're old, so give us a pass on that, Ok?

a few who don't EVER answer the phone, and their voicemail is always full.

I have had to do that lately.

Voice mail full. Rarely read email. Don't answer the phone. WTH?

So I send an email then text to tell them to read the email.

Where did you find a phone with QWERTY? I had one many years ago and it was great for texting the kids. Then smart phones came along and the QWERTY phones went away.

Except Blackberry.

Not sure those exist anymore either.

I bought a Blackbe

Where did you find a phone with QWERTY? I had one many years ago and it was great for texting the kids. Then smart phones came along and the QWERTY phones went away.

Except Blackberry.

rry a couple of years ago just because it was the only QUERTY phone I could find.. Now, I never use the keyboard so I wish I had bought some other phone with a larger screen.

Except Blackberry.

Haha! I don't use the qwerty keyboard phone anymore. I got an iPhone a couple years later, and I'm on my second one now. It's a 5s so I suspect they'll stop updating it soon. But after recently replacing the battery it still works great! At first I had a hard time getting used to no buttons to push, but I'm good with it now.

One advantage on the qwerty phone was that I didn't ever have to look at it to type. I could feel where I was with my thumb. But I shouldn't have been texting while driving anyway! LOL! I like that I can have Siri read a text to me, then let me reply with speech to text, so I can still respond on the fly without looking at it.

got an iPhone a couple years later, and I'm on my second one now. It's a 5s so I suspect they'll stop updating it soon

May have stopped updating already. Isn't the 10 the latest one?

Updating addresses security issues. When they stop updating your phone you can get all kinds of nasty things on your phone when watching the adult sites and hiring a date.

May have stopped updating already. Isn't the 10 the latest one?

Updating addresses security issues. When they stop updating your phone you can get all kinds of nasty things on your phone when watching the adult sites and hiring a date.

@Rearden will know

Back