Telesales - Brutal Truth

Perhaps Ramiz will let us know, but I would be surprised if the agents even know AA and its companies offer term.

I'd think the Northstar producers who qualify for AA's sales conventions would become aware they have other products, such as term.

We sell one proprietary product line with American Amicable, and its only Final Expense. Our agents are not eligible to sell any other products with American Amicable.

Im sure our agents are aware what is available, since virtually all agents go on the convention trip, however I cant speak for them, and Im not completely sure exactly what other products American Amicable sells myself.

I'd think the Northstar producers who qualify for AA's sales conventions would become aware they have other products, such as term.

You took that a bit more literal that was intended. ;)

----------

We sell one proprietary product line with American Amicable, and its only Final Expense. Our agents are not eligible to sell any other products with American Amicable.

Im sure our agents are aware what is available, since virtually all agents go on the convention trip, however I cant speak for them, and Im not completely sure exactly what other products American Amicable sells myself.

Exactly what I meant, I simply used some hyperbole. They may know, but not really.

Like at some point I knew how many yards are in a mile, but don't ask me because it isn't information I use so I barely remember it and never think about it.

Like at some point I knew how many yards are in a mile, but don't ask me because it isn't information I use so I barely remember it and never think about it.

Exactly. The information is readily available, but there is no point to study up on it, since we literally sell nothing but one product with one carrier.

Exactly. The information is readily available, but there is no point to study up on it, since we literally sell nothing but one product with one carrier.

And woe to the carrier rep who wants to bend their ears about annuities, cancer plans, term, etc. :D

Back