The Lead Connection or UFS Marketing Services

I am considering using both or one of these lead vendors. Has anyone had any recent experience with either company? Thanks

After I got fed up with the incompetency and lies from MSPM, I asked another forum member for a recommendation.

I then tried the Lead Connection and after 5 mailings I am very pleased. Mailing go out when promised, I get a copy, and then forward leads immediately.

So far, so good.

Rick

After I got fed up with the incompetency and lies from MSPM, I asked another forum member for a recommendation.

I then tried the Lead Connection and after 5 mailings I am very pleased. Mailing go out when promised, I get a copy, and then forward leads immediately.

So far, so good.

Rick

Do they do Homeowner Leads?

Kevin

I am considering using both or one of these lead vendors. Has anyone had any recent experience with either company? Thanks

Unfortunately, I have used UFS. I paid them $2,680.00 for 40 pre-set Annuity appointments. That was 6 months ago ... so far, I have received 8 "appointments", and they were totally WORTHLESS! The owner will not take my phone calls, nor will he return them. The employees tell me that they have gone "above and beyond" the scope of the contract, and that I should be happy with the 8 that I got. They have NO INTENTION of completing my order. I complained to the BBB, but because UFS is not a BBB member, there was nothing the BBB could do. They suggested that I sue them, but I'm in California, and that makes it difficult to sue them in OHIO (although I'd LOVE to)! These guys are a TOTAL RIP OFF!! Tell everyone you know in the insurance business, to stay away from UFS!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I paid these people $2,680.00 for 40 pre-set Annuity appointments. That was 6 months ago. So far, I have got 8 appointments. And I use the term "appointments" loosely, because most of them were expecting a visit from their EXISTING advisor ... they felt misled, and they refused to even let me in the house.

When I called UFS to complain, the owner Matt, refused to take my calls (NUMEROUS times). He will not return my calls, either. When I ask the staff WHEN I can expect to recieve the additional 32 appointments that I was promised, I am told that they have already fullfilled my contract! WHAT??? Since when does 8, equal 40?

I am an experienced Agent, and I have used leads for over 20 years, thru a variety of different leads Companies. NEVER have I had such a horrible experience! I would have been better off, throwing my $2,680.00 out the window!

These people should be in JAIL. Do yourself a huge favor, and stay FAR AWAY from this Company! They are a huge con. And, please warn every other GA, IMO, and Agent that you know, so that these guys cannot ripoff anymore people!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't use UFS, they are a TOTAL RIP OFF!

Last edited by a moderator:
My IMO recently recommended UFS Marketing and so far we have been pleasently surprised. Good and bad appointments but we have written a few medium size cases. I will update once the program has finished.

I've used TLC for many years with decent success, but always tried to get them to try a different list provider, they wouldn't listen. The last time I ordered from them, it was a list. I mailed the list my self, in the last 2 mailings of only 400 combined, I received 18 bad address. Not so good.

Our FMO has been using them since we saw their owner speak in Vegas last year at the Senior Market Advisor Expo. We have been using their seminar programs and they have been very successful. Someone always answers the phone if we call. I give it a B+

Back