The Lead Connection or UFS Marketing Services

Hi,

I had the VERY unfortunate experience of trying UFS. They promised me 40 appointments, and after a 4 month period, I had received a whopping 8 appointments! And most of those, were expecting their "current" or "existing" adviser to show up - most of them felt misled or tricked, and they would not even let me in the door! The owner of UFS, Matt Dilday would NEVER accept my phone calls, nor would he return any of them. This Company is the WORST! I complained to the BBB, but no help. The best I can do, is warn people like you, so you don't get ripped off like I did! These people all lie, and they should be in JAIL! I spent almost $3,000.00 with them, and I would have been better off, just throwing it out the window! Stay far away from them, and warn all of your friends!!!

C. Crawford

I have heard similar USF experiences from other agents and wholesalers. The common thread seems to be that they provide between 5 and 10 appointments before completely dropping off the face of the planet. Once again, I have no personal experience with them but I have spoken to many individuals that have used them.

I do personally work with Chris over at The Lead Connection and I have been very happy. We have seen response rates between 1.5% and 3.5% with a variety of lead cards.

Thanks for the information. USF, ROI, are both total ripe off companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and i forgot skyblue, all on the wall of shame.

Last edited:
I have had agents write business using both companies but have also had some negative feedback on both. Clearly, there is no silver bullet out there that will work in every area. If you have an actual office and prefer your prospects come to you, then these programs probably aren't for you.

Im in Jersey and our whole office has been using them. We were referred to them from an agent from ABSGO last March and havent stopped using them. This isnt spam. UFS is the real deal.

:1cool:

Back