Top 3-5 Go-to Carriers for New Agent

Ball State is my

----------

Hey, I went to ball state. I was never actually enrolled in any classes. Just stayed Thursday to Monday and most times at different "friends" houses.

Good times pony about half an hour from my house

Hey, sorry for the unintended cheap shot. Ball State always sticks out to me as they used to come play Villanova in football when I was a kid (days of Howie Long). Ball State (Cardinals?) had an excellent football team in those days.:yes:

I have about 50 aged leads for life insurance up to $25,000, I have JD's 3 questions script, and I have Ben's cheat sheets.

Since I already have MOO, TA, Forester's, SLAICO, and UFFL, I might as well dive in with those and see what happens.

Hey, sorry for the unintended cheap shot. Ball State always sticks out to me as they used to come play Villanova in football when I was a kid (days of Howie Long). Ball State (Cardinals?) had an excellent football team in those days.:yes:

The small school team that stands out in my mind is Slippery Rock. Have no idea why, but at almost every game I attended years ago, High School or College, when the announcer updated the crowd on the other games being played they always included Slippery Rock.

The small school team that stands out in my mind is Slippery Rock. Have no idea why, but at almost every game I attended years ago, High School or College, when the announcer updated the crowd on the other games being played they always included Slippery Rock.

Ha Ha! Me too. Funny you brought that up as we recently took my daughter out there to look at that school. Wonderful place and there's a good chance she'll go there. I hope she does.:yes:

I have about 50 aged leads for life insurance up to $25,000, I have JD's 3 questions script, and I have Ben's cheat sheets. Since I already have MOO, TA, Forester's, SLAICO, and UFFL, I might as well dive in with those and see what happens.

I would buy a few more aged leads. Haven't run them in a while, but it seemed like 100 was the magic number.

You'd be better off buying some cheap Avatar leads while you're waiting for your DM to come in. But get out there and see the people!

I have about 50 aged leads for life insurance up to $25,000, I have JD's 3 questions script, and I have Ben's cheat sheets. Since I already have MOO, TA, Forester's, SLAICO, and UFFL, I might as well dive in with those and see what happens.

At some point you have to quit getting ready and just jump out there and see what you can do. Then figure out where are are going right and wrong.

HoosierLife: I didn't buy aged FE leads. I bought 500 life leads and about 50 came in at desired amounts under $25K - FE territory. Since I have them, I figured I might as well sell them. I was just asking why the companies I already have are never talked about on the forum.

Newby: And jumping in is what I am going to do, with what I have. If I need something else, I have Ben's sheet and you guys on the forum to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for y'all's input.

HoosierLife: I didn't buy aged FE leads. I bought 500 life leads and about 50 came in at desired amounts under $25K - FE territory. Since I have them, I figured I might as well sell them. I was just asking why the companies I already have are never talked about on the forum. Newby: And jumping in is what I am going to do, with what I have. If I need something else, I have Ben's sheet and you guys on the forum to point me in the right direction. Thanks for y'all's input.

If you're relying on Ben's sheet, why not go under Ben and get help with everything? Company selection will be part of that.

TA and Foresters would cover most everything first day.

Back