Top 3-5 Go-to Carriers for New Agent

I have about 50 aged leads for life insurance up to $25,000, I have JD's 3 questions script, and I have Ben's cheat sheets.

Since I already have MOO, TA, Forester's, SLAICO, and UFFL, I might as well dive in with those and see what happens.

Just curious, 0-$25k . where in CA are these leads?

Being as this is my first foray into FE, I am sticking with what I have. I don't expect to become an FE guy, but who knows where it leads? It could very well lead to Ben.

Wino, the leads are mostly in San Diego.

As for TA and Forester's covering most everything, I'm hoping to do this by phone, which I think I can do with MOO and UFFL. I know, I know, doing it by phone is crazy talk, but I am going to try that first.

Being as this is my first foray into FE, I am sticking with what I have. I don't expect to become an FE guy, but who knows where it leads? It could very well lead to Ben.

As for TA and Forester's covering most everything, I'm hoping to do this by phone, which I think I can do with MOO and UFFL. I know, I know, doing it by phone is crazy talk, but I am going to try that first.

giphy.gif

Do you speak Spanish?

All of this and now you tell us you're doing telesales?

You need a new upline.

All of what? I just asked why no one talks about MOO and UHL. I have 3 uplines who all carry them, yet no one talks about them on the forum. I was curious as to why not.

I appreciate the suggestions on other companies and what not.

As I said, I got 500 life leads. I must not have asked that they be for $100,000 and up, so I got 50 that fall into what I would consider FE. Rather than just toss them in the trash, I will call them.

I might not even get anyone to answer the phone. I don't know. If someone does, and I can write MOO or UHL over the phone, then fine. If I need to go there, I can. They're in my county. But I would prefer not to.

If any have a condition that would be better covered with another carrier, I have Ben's cheat sheet. If I need to contract with another carrier, since Ben's sheet is where I got the info, I'll call Ben. Since I am not promising to do much FE volume, he may not want me, but I'll let him decide that.

They are internet leads with email addresses, so they have computers. It's not a stretch to think they'd be okay with being written over the phone. I can have them use join.me to watch me do the e-app if it'll make them more comfortable. (Well, maybe not the ones with the bogus email addresses, but whatever).

If this works out, great! I might try more of them. If not, then not.

Simple.

No habla, Wino.

All of what? I just asked why no one talks about MOO and UHL. I have 3 uplines who all carry them, yet no one talks about them on the forum. I was curious as to why not.

I appreciate the suggestions on other companies and what not.

As I said, I got 500 life leads. I must not have asked that they be for $100,000 and up, so I got 50 that fall into what I would consider FE. Rather than just toss them in the trash, I will call them.

I might not even get anyone to answer the phone. I don't know. If someone does, and I can write MOO or UHL over the phone, then fine. If I need to go there, I can. They're in my county. But I would prefer not to.

If any have a condition that would be better covered with another carrier, I have Ben's cheat sheet. If I need to contract with another carrier, since Ben's sheet is where I got the info, I'll call Ben. Since I am not promising to do much FE volume, he may not want me, but I'll let him decide that.

They are internet leads with email addresses, so they have computers. It's not a stretch to think they'd be okay with being written over the phone. I can have them use join.me to watch me do the e-app if it'll make them more comfortable. (Well, maybe not the ones with the bogus email addresses, but whatever).

If this works out, great! I might try more of them. If not, then not.

Simple.

No habla, Wino.

Just work the leads with the companies you have. Don't worry about internet warriors. fE ain't your deal so anything that comes from it is gravy. I like gravy!!:yes:

Yep, JD, that's exactly my attitude.

Being from New Orleans, rather than gravy, we'd refer to it as lagniappe.

Yeah just wait until Americo rescinds a 20 month old policy of yours, charges you back and never tells you why.

Are they running random MIB's on approved active clients months later checking current health status? If they see a change in health they don't like it is rescinded? If so that's dirty biz.

I just contracted with them so this is need to know info.

Back