2.Liberty Bankers
3.Transamerica
4.Americo
5.(GI default)Gerber

Child WL- MOO

Added some notes on my logic below

Preference

1.Foresters

Easy to underwrite folks outside of COPD, first choice in replacing since price is generally most competitive

2.Liberty Bankers

Phone application, instant decision, decent pricing and very similar to Transamerica.

3.Transamerica

COPD fall back, decent pricing but unbearable pending business problems

4.Americo

Instant decision/eagle application with no addtional work later. May not price best but my sanitiy matters.

5.(GI default)Gerber

No notes needed

Child WL- MOO

MOO requires a parent signature regardless of who the owner/payor is. Feel like that puts a crump in selling grandchild policies to grandmom.

Those notes were extremely helpful. I know this topic has been discussed several times but things change and I would be very interested in other opinions with reasons as Baseball7 posted.

Carrier selection should be like a Swiss Army knife. There is one big blade that you use for almost everything, but not when another tool is more appropriate.

Your go to carrier should accept a wide range and you should use them for everyone, unless they don't qualify.

Foresters or Trinity would be a blade. Settlers would be a corkscrew.

Lets not forget LBL and TA are your blades for Direct Express. Not to mention allows me to go As Earned on a case by case basis.

Those notes were extremely helpful. I know this topic has been discussed several times but things change and I would be very interested in other opinions with reasons as Baseball7 posted.

My go to company for now is KSKJ. Great rates, liberal underwriting and they take all ages 0-85.

I only go away from them if there's a reason. DE payer for instance. For that I have Trinity, Trans and SNL

And I also have AmCon, Grange, Equitable, UH, Foresters, RNA, Settlers, SLAC, etc. available if I need them for something. I'm sure there's some I'm not think of right now but I use one company unless I can't.

I know I have Oxford and Americo available but I don't even carry their apps with me.

My go to company for now is KSKJ. Great rates, liberal underwriting and they take all ages 0-85.

I only go away from them if there's a reason. DE payer for instance. For that I have Trinity, Trans and SNL

And I also have AmCon, Grange, Equitable, UH, Foresters, RNA, Settlers, SLAC, etc. available if I need them for something. I'm sure there's some I'm not think of right now but I use one company unless I can't.

I know I have Oxford and Americo available but I don't even carry their apps with me.

You wont miss oxford if you ever lose them, especially when the morons there terminate a whole group and neither them nor the upline communicates this to the agents, plus they have always been a complete pain in the rump.:yes:

It's hard not to write compnies like Americo, Foresters and LBL that issue and pay clean apps within 2 days. Even if Americo prices higher compared to the other garbage I see and replace its decent.

You wont miss oxford if you ever lose them, especially when the morons there terminate a whole group and neither them nor the upline communicates this to the agents, plus they have always been a complete pain in the rump.:yes:

I would miss Oxford. They made a real bad call on JDs case and others when they stopped allowing replacements in KY. But other than that they have historically been one of the better companies to me.

They do yank the rug out from up lines that take an increased commission and don't hit quotas. But the agents are able to recontract even direct with them if they want to.

Happened to me years ago when I was under someone. I thought it was a dirty trick to pull on the guy who had recruited me but it didn't really affect me the selling agent.

Back