Travis Tubbs Interview Part 2

Scott and I are going to build a Producers Organization. For producers by producing agents. We are not a marketing organization. This will be for agents who do not want to be 3 levels down and not have the ability to move to the top levels. The kicker is to be multiple levels down to up lines that don't do any personal production.

Three weeks ago in Costa Rica on the RNA trip, it was nothing more than a marketers convention. Most of the people who "qualified" for the trip don't even have an insurance license, and the other portion didn't even write single policy.

Quit frankly this left a bad taste in my mouth, after listening to "marketers" slap each other on the back and tell each other how great they are for four days.

Times they are a changing and that old school multi level pyramid model of IMO's should be challenged for the greater good of the agent who earns a living at the kitchen table making sales.

This is why I'm keeping my eye on flex contracting, looking to be a great organization. Honest guys who have beat the bushes and been in the trenches, good stuff.

I'm seeking some "boots on the ground" final expense guru's in the New Orleans to plug into the matrix with.

I'm in Mandeville. PM me.

----------

I'm in Mandeville. PM me.

But I'm not a Guru. According to Sam, I'm a Super Genius. In truth, I'm still new but getting a lot better at this. I had my biggest week ever last week, just shy of $6K. working aged leads. I am a student of Travis and JD. I don't know much, but I'm willing to share. Be advised, it may do you more harm than good to hang out with me.

Back