Travis Tubbs Interview Part 2

You make everything sound so simple. You made everything look simple too when I did a ride along with you. I wish I would have been more motivated back then and took advantage of your expertise.

Some people just have that gift and travis is one of them. It's the "monkey dust" he sprinkles on prospects that does the trick.

Travis can teach anyone how to be a better FE agent. I know he taught me but he can't make anyone into a Travis clone.

You cannot just out and say the lines that Travis says and have the same results. Same for Tim W. he has that gift. Many, many agents are using Tim W's system and methods but no one is getting the same results as Tim.

A non experienced agent can go on a ride along with Travis and they will end the day saying, "he didn't do anything special like I expected".

An experienced agent could do a ride along with Travis and be amazed at the nuances and little things.

There's not too many Travis Tubbs in this business of FE.

That day only 11... I had 25 leads... The first 11 that answered I was able to set the appointment. I probably dialed 18 total. They were all leads that where 8 weeks or older. Some were even 3 months old. They were left overs from when i worked that area before that i didnt het to. I mail a letter two days before to those responders that made them brand new again.

As my old boss would say that's a great job

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than having people answer the phone, if I dialed 20 numbers and 11 people answered, never mind setting 11 appointments.

Some people just have that gift and travis is one of them. It's the "monkey dust" he sprinkles on prospects that does the trick.

Travis can teach anyone how to be a better FE agent. I know he taught me but he can't make anyone into a Travis clone.

You cannot just out and say the lines that Travis says and have the same results. Same for Tim W. he has that gift. Many, many agents are using Tim W's system and methods but no one is getting the same results as Tim.

A non experienced agent can go on a ride along with Travis and they will end the day saying, "he didn't do anything special like I expected".

An experienced agent could do a ride along with Travis and be amazed at the nuances and little things.

There's not too many Travis Tubbs in this business of FE.

I can't remember a whole lot about it but I do remember him having a caring tone but stern with the prospects. I believe he sold most of the appts we went on.

Thanks for the tip on making those leads new. What do you say in the letter?

I've had a lot of calls about Travis's refresh letter and I know he's had even more. We will make his refresh approach one of the first topics of our weekly conference calls with our agents. The plan is to start them by mid-July and have them weekly. Our contracted and selling agents will not only have access to Travis's best nuggets but also weekly questions and answers and coaching about your previous week's performance.

We might not be able to get every agent up to a $45,000 FE month but we know we can get any agent who really tries and follows our methods to the $12,000-$15,000 average month and many will go much higher than that.

Plan to keep your Friday mornings open for the phone meetings and if you are focused on FE and haven't already joined us, we would love to have you in our producers group.

Back