Trinity. E-App & Phone vs All Phone

PhxSunsFan

Guru
wondering who does e app and phone which must have docu sign.. vs all phone call.. no docusign needed..

also.. trinity requires riders sent before the interview.. fair credit.. acc death and replace
do most text these?? email? etc? other???? thanks

wondering who does e app and phone which must have docu sign.. vs all phone call.. no docusign needed..

also.. trinity requires riders sent before the interview.. fair credit.. acc death and replace
do most text these?? email? etc? other???? thanks
Most people selling Trinity are sitting right there with them.

I just take down the info and do pure tele-app..they re-ask everything basically on the phone interview anyway.

when u do all phone with trinity.. do you advise its mrs?? i got nailed on a $270 per month deal bec owner thought a scam.. my fault for not builidng the trust....

I never really had an issue tbh... I kinda take control of the interview from the get go:

"Hey this is Sam Clemens, agent # 12345 calling in to do an Trinity Life (or family benefit depending on state) for Mr. John Smith."

I don't see any harm though in saying "okay, we're going to call in the interview service for Trinity and try to get approved right now!" Or something

Back