Typical Lead Prices?

No, once someone opts in for "more information", they are put directly in contact with you -- no live operator is involved.

So are people being cold-called and they decide they want more info. At that point they are transferred over?

or is there another way they are being contacted or they are going to a web-site?

So are people being cold-called and they decide they want more info. At that point they are transferred over?

or is there another way they are being contacted or they are going to a web-site?

Yes, people are cold called. When they decide they want more information, they're automatically transferred over to you. You control when you receive the lead(s). You are also connected with the lead when their interest is the highest, and the lead is exclusive. No farming out to four or five other people.

The people I work with make over 300,000 calls a day so, believe me, they know what they're doing.

"The people I work with make over 300,000 calls a day so, believe me, they know what they're doing."
I'm confused. If a live operator doesn't transfer the call to me, who does? Is this an automated thing or robocall?

What I thought might be the case, illegal robo-calling.

You should qualify your reply. What you're describing is illegal in several states, but in the majority of the U.S. it isn't.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"The people I work with make over 300,000 calls a day so, believe me, they know what they're doing."
I'm confused. If a live operator doesn't transfer the call to me, who does? Is this an automated thing or robocall?

You control the contact through an interface that you use. The transfer to you is done electronically.

Last edited:
You should qualify your reply. What you're describing is illegal in several states, but in the majority of the U.S. it isn't.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You control the contact through an interface that you use. The transfer to you is done electronically.

I will qualify my reply. Robo-calling consumers for sales purposes without consent from the called. Is illegal in all 50 states.

Last edited:
Back