Value Mailing Inc

H2O

Has anyone used this company for Direct Mail leads? I've been using this company for FE direct mail. Lately, I feel like I've been taking advantage of. Shortly put I think they have not been mailing out my orders. Every time I call the owner has been giving me a lot of excuses.
I want to get a feed back to see if others have been experiencing the same problems.

Thanks

There are too many mailing houses out there to put up with any crap. Don't put up with excuses...Find another one!

Has anyone used this company for Direct Mail leads? I've been using this company for FE direct mail. Lately, I feel like I've been taking advantage of. Shortly put I think they have not been mailing out my orders. Every time I call the owner has been giving me a lot of excuses.
I want to get a feed back to see if others have been experiencing the same problems.

Thanks

Either they aren't mailing or they have really bad data. For instance, I sent out 2,000 with them and got 8 leads... Move On.

I have no choice at this point. I placed an order with them in the middle of November. It was 4500. I didn't get a single return back.

I should of known that was going to happen. I had placed some orders before that. I got some returns back. It took almost 7 weeks to get some leads back. Supposedly they claim that you can get your leads back within 7-10 business days.

Did anyone notice that "H2O" joined on December 30th and posted once about Value Mailing then Scott David Shafran was able to post that he only received 8 leads from his 2,000 piece mailing.

Scott, you actually received 10 leads which is still a very poor response. I see you mailed the FE02 which asks the consumer, in dollar amounts, how much insurance they are interested in purchasing.

A bit of advice: When "how much do you want to spend" is your opening line, you can expect a lower response.

If you're looking for response and not "lay downs", next time choose a higher responding mail piece like the FE01 or the FE05.

In fact, anyone who reads this can call me and say, "I don't want lay downs" and I'll give you $30 off your next order.

Tommy D. Meadows
Value Mailing, Inc.
813-448-3974
ValueMailing.com

Tommy, that's just part of how agents are. Even if they're educated properly they get all worked up and will run your name through the ground as best they can. I keep most of my lead generation in house and rarely do marketing for other agents because it will ultimately result in situations like this where an agent feels slated and no matter what the truth is, they're upset about it and will be as obnoxious about it as publicly and as loudly as possible until they feel like they've been able to get their frustration/anger out.

Direct mail rates are always hit and miss. You don't know if someone just did a mailer in the same area a few weeks ahead of you, it happens. It's always a gamble on marketing like that.

direct mail really is hit or miss ... atleast with the good lead companies you are ensured to receive prospects ... not to say that d-mail DOESNT work.. i just havent found it to be as effective

Has anyone used this company for Direct Mail leads? I've been using this company for FE direct mail.

Yes, and they were the best.. well, tied with Mainstreet Powermail, anyway, for returns in my market, but VM was lots faster.

My question is this.. does anyone here have a Volume Purchasing Agreement with ValueMailing?

If you're under your numbers you'd like to hit, I would like to propose my small group of FE producers joining with you and your VPA with ValueMailing and working together to hit the minimum required 25,000 pieces each week. When their prices went up, we went elsewhere, which is a shame, but we'd really like to start using them again.

So, if you do have a volume agreement with them, please don't reply in the open thread, but please send me a PM on here. Thanks!

Back