Value Mailing Inc

i've tried contacting this company (as they are in my immediate area) and have not received any responses back from quote requests....move on

Did my first mailing with them a couple of weeks ago. FWIW, I got a 2.7% response to date from my first 1000 piece mailing. $4,500+ of business written so far off their FE01 piece. Spoke with their owner the other day. Couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Direct Mail.

In my experience, do not waste your money on direct mail..

UNLESS you have the budget to do repeat mailings to the Exact same address/customer 3-4 times with the SAME marketing piece! If you don't commit to that, you might was well go blow your money in Vegas.

It takes the repetition over several weeks/months for this type of marketing to work. I've done it. I've also had guys use the same marketing piece & say it doesn't work. Why, because they only budget for one drop & give up. DUMB!

Best way IMO is to have phone numbers to call the prospect after they've rec'd the mail piece. If no phone number, it takes the 3rd/4th for them to call you and/or mail the response piece back.. Post cards work best. Picture on the front of a "cute" baby or dog/cat. Always get's their attention. Not of you. Even if you're a model..:idea:

Again, how do I know what works? Measure it. If you don't measure you just waste your money.

That's my 2 cents.:1mad:

Did my first mailing with them a couple of weeks ago. FWIW, I got a 2.7% response to date from my first 1000 piece mailing. $4,500+ of business written so far off their FE01 piece. Spoke with their owner the other day. Couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

I'm still holding out hope on mine, dropped 1,000 about a month ago and haven't received any leads. However, the owner and everybody up there have been very responsive. Direct mail is hit or miss, just the nature of the game.

I'm still holding out hope on mine, dropped 1,000 about a month ago and haven't received any leads. However, the owner and everybody up there have been very responsive. Direct mail is hit or miss, just the nature of the game.

Did you use the common card the $255 govt one?

Healther, ask for "proof of mailing". They should be able to provide this special form the post office provides them...especially if they want you to use them again and again.

Just a little update...
I've ordered over 3,600 pieces of mail with them since July 28th, and have not received one single response. Same mail piece as the previous batch. Makes me wonder...

Back