Verbiage to use for Google/SEO banner leads?

Dumbledood

Expert
I typically ONLY work DM leads, for no real reason other than thats what our company sells, but I bought some banner leads off calenderleads, and I'm not sure what to say to them? With the DM leads, it's always along the lines of "Hey Sherry! Sorry to catch you off guard, you returned one our mailers requesting information on some of the new 2021 state regulated programs? My job is to drop that info off with you, takes about 5 minutes and I'll mark you off our list". But I mean, I don't even know how these people really became a lead lol, any ideas as to how I should go about contacting, and what to say roughly?

I typically ONLY work DM leads, for no real reason other than thats what our company sells, but I bought some banner leads off calenderleads, and I'm not sure what to say to them? With the DM leads, it's always along the lines of "Hey Sherry! Sorry to catch you off guard, you returned one our mailers requesting information on some of the new 2021 state regulated programs? My job is to drop that info off with you, takes about 5 minutes and I'll mark you off our list". But I mean, I don't even know how these people really became a lead lol, any ideas as to how I should go about contacting, and what to say roughly?

My suggestion would be to ask @Josh

OK, I really did not post the same thing 3x. Not sure what's up with that, but it is still good advice in case you missed it the first time around

OK, I really did not post the same thing 3x. Not sure what's up with that, but it is still good advice in case you missed it the first time around

Dude stop spamming!!!! Lol jk, yea I'll definitely reach out thanks.

It largely depends on what they replied to. What was the hook that gets them to reply?

Its really no different than DM leads. These people saw an advertisement offering a specific solution, so call them in regards to that solution. No different than a person seeing a post card in the mailbox pitching a solution to them... these people just saw it on a computer screen.

Now if your lead company is not telling you what is being advertised or the verbiage of the ads... then find a new lead company because that is not only shady, but a set up for failure.

It largely depends on what they replied to. What was the hook that gets them to reply?

Its really no different than DM leads. These people saw an advertisement offering a specific solution, so call them in regards to that solution. No different than a person seeing a post card in the mailbox pitching a solution to them... these people just saw it on a computer screen.

Now if your lead company is not telling you what is being advertised or the verbiage of the ads... then find a new lead company because that is not only shady, but a set up for failure.

Well I used calender leads, which I think is somewhat revered here, I've seen tons of people use them. It doesn't tell you what they respond to, it just says it "mentions" final expense and some other things but yea I have no idea what they responded to.

Well I used calender leads, which I think is somewhat revered here, I've seen tons of people use them. It doesn't tell you what they respond to, it just says it "mentions" final expense and some other things but yea I have no idea what they responded to.

I dont work the FE market, so I have no clue about the quality of their leads. I generate my own leads so I am of no real help with what lead vendors are good or not.

Ah ok gotcha, what market you in?

I work the traditional life market, along with annuities/DI/LTCI and a bit of small group benefits.

Ive heard calanderleads mentioned on the FE forums before. If lots of people on here are using them, maybe reach out directly to some of those members via DM and ask about their process?

But generally speaking, if FE is being pitched, lead with reasons people need/want FE. Tell them "you filled out a form online for info about paying for final expenses and Im here to help with that info, how much do you feel would be enough to cover final expenses?" let them answer and ask more questions from there

Last edited:
But generally speaking, if FE is being pitched, lead with reasons people need/want FE. Tell them "you filled out a form online for info about paying for final expenses and Im here to help with that info, how much do you feel would be enough to cover final expenses?" let them answer and ask more questions from there

THIS ^^^^^^^

If you ask the right questions your prospect will tell you exactly what they want, and often, what they can afford.

Latest posts

Back