What is the Best FE Lead for the $$$

I'm With a company called Securus they sell exclusive direct mail FE leads. I do prospect too believe me but I was just trying to see what you guys were having success with.

I'm using a direct mail company now that isn't that great and not that cost effective. The upside is that the home office is very helpful. I work in FL If anyone knows of a good lead source please tell me ???

A part of your challenge is that you're in FL. I've heard from many insurance agents that Florida is a tough place to market FE in. When I was selling preset home appointments we'd always get our backsides handed to us in Florida and from what the agents there would tell me, just about every other lead vendor would say the same thing.

You may want to talk to Michael Norris at StellarProspects.com about aged internet leads and expand out from just FE to other life products as well. For the money aged internet leads can be a great deal.

securus, that is matt favorite company. seriously, call the home office at securus, ask for larry he has been on this board many times. he seems like a good guy. tell him you are from this board. and you need his help... and as arnguy said search securus. pull up a chair sit for a while. we all would like to know what larry does for you. so keep us informed.. how is their training. we all are interested in your experience with them.. good luck, larry, this is a way to prove yourself. we are all intersted in how you help custom247.

I will defiantly give him a call. The Securus office that I'm with is amazing with support and I'm very happy with them. I was just trying to be a little more diversified with my leads and keep myself busy. I'm new to insurance but not to sales I have 10 years worth of experience. I can say that FE is a tough sale in FL but we are the retirement capital of the U.S and this is a lot of peoples last stop before..................

Who does FE leads mailed out of MSS, PO Box 4, Sheridan, Indiana for Indiana residents? I received one today and I thought it was a pretty good mailer. I am wondering what kind of results it gets?

Back