What Next after this ?

First question is will they even answer the phone ? On the ground people going wild with all the solicitation for Medicare this time of yr . About 1 month ago I added a new service for all new clients . I add them the National do not call list . It’s an 1-800 # they dial from their phone . Takes 90 seconds . So far 90% of the people weren’t on the list .

First question is will they even answer the phone ? On the ground people going wild with all the solicitation for Medicare this time of yr . About 1 month ago I added a new service for all new clients . I add them the National do not call list . It’s an 1-800 # they dial from their phone . Takes 90 seconds . So far 90% of the people weren’t on the list .
You can do it for them. I go on the website and do it.

On the web site don’t they need an email ?
Nope. When I do it I'm logged in.

It's been a while since I've done it, so I had to go try it. I've only done it for a handful of people that didn't have the internet. With their permission I used my e-mail address and I keep a copy of the verification e-mail from the DNC.

Last edited:
What about Louisville brands? :unsure:
Watch that Louisville hooch. Rick Pitino had too much one night and ended up bending some skank over a pool table.
That's a night he'd like to forget, if he even remembers it in the first place.:eek:

The answer to that question is yes, I spoke to them all. But that wasn't a surprise to me. I don't have this problem that some talk about with people not answering.

Nor does it seem like the rest of the FEX agents do either. FEX teaches to call and set appointments and teaches how to call and set appointments. I hear very, very few complaints on our groupme chats about people not answering.

Back