What Next after this ?

Louisville is not a brand. But bourbon made in Louisville is bourbon. :1wink:
By Louisville brands I meant a brand made in Louisville such as Evan Williams, Old Forrester, Angels Envy, etc.... When I was a kid I used to spend the summers on a farm in Corydon, IN. I would ride the train to Louisville and my aunt and uncle would pick me up at the station. We would drive through a section of Louisville that Had a very strong aroma of money (that was what my uncle called it).. It was the smell coming from the distilleries. I guess it still smells the same today.

By Louisville brands I meant a brand made in Louisville such as Evan Williams, Old Forrester, Angels Envy, etc.... When I was a kid I used to spend the summers on a farm in Corydon, IN. I would ride the train to Louisville and my aunt and uncle would pick me up at the station. We would drive through a section of Louisville that Had a very strong aroma of money (that was what my uncle called it).. It was the smell coming from the distilleries. I guess it still smells the same today.

Not so much. Very few distilling operations in Louisville proper now. Brown-Forman of course, but most are down around Bardstown and east to Frankfort/Lexington area. We recently had a private tour at Buffalo Trace in Frankfort. I've been to may of the distilleries.

I think Marker's Mark is the nicest to visit and tour.

After reading through this again, am I to infer that after bad week in the field we are to address the problem with consumption of alcohol? :err::wacko:

I'm a "teetotaler" so I guess my suggestion would have to be very strong coffee in copious amounts to remedy the situation... that and and a family size bag of peanut MM's. ;):laugh:

After reading through this again, am I to infer that after bad week in the field we are to address the problem with consumption of alcohol? :err::wacko:

I'm a "teetotaler" so I guess my suggestion would have to be very strong coffee in copious amounts to remedy the situation... that and and a family size bag of peanut MM's. ;):laugh:
Or you could eat some edibles for a bad week, or a good week. Much better than booze. :yes:

Just worried about the new agents reading this thread, don't want them to be influenced after a bad week, to a life of boozing, debauchery, and nefarious living....:laugh::laugh: like some of you old goats. :tongue:
Because of my goatee, I get called an old goat all the time.
goat_dj_by_1n33d4hug-d6v0rs5.gif

You got it all wrong.. The booze was not the result of having a bad week but a celebration of JD placing the business>>>>. :yes:

You got it all wrong.. The booze was not the result of having a bad week but a celebration of JD placing the business>>>>. :yes:

Ok, now I'm really concerned. We drink when we write and we drink if we don't... where does all of this lead to????:huh: Do you realize how much weight I gain during a bad week or two while medicating with coffee and MM's. :wacko:

Back