Wow Ben Bowman Was Going to Leave 360 and Go to Efes?

I didn't mean it wasn't working but if I remember correctly you all just recently started qualifying for trips as an IMO? So you all do around 5 million a year? Idk just a guess.

I've always felt like the bigger IMO's are 20+ million which at that point is probably harder to track depending on how they are set up

FEX started as an IMO in 2013. They went on several trips as an IMO in 2014.

So yeah, your memory is faulty once again.

I didn't mean it wasn't working but if I remember correctly you all just recently started qualifying for trips as an IMO? So you all do around 5 million a year? Idk just a guess.

I've always felt like the bigger IMO's are 20+ million which at that point is probably harder to track depending on how they are set up

We have qualified for multiple company trips as an IMO each year that we have been in business. In addition I qualified for two as an agent and Travis has qualified for at least six as an agent since we formed FexContracting.

Where are you getting your information from? I don't think anyone would classify any of the four of us as large IMOs. But I guess we all four are larger than you think we are.

We have qualified for multiple company trips as an IMO each year that we have been in business. In addition I qualified for two as an agent and Travis has qualified for at least six as an agent since we formed FexContracting.

Where are you getting your information from? I don't think anyone would classify any of the four of us as large IMOs. But I guess we all four are larger than you think we are.

i guess so yea.

maxresdefault.jpg

This thread, which I have been having fun with as well, and Ben's thread about his brother puts into perspective about what is important.

Just shy of 24 years ago the baby (in my Avatar) was almost born dead and at the time I though my wife was not going to make either. 11 years ago this month my oldest son deployed to Iraq (USMC). My youngest son deploys in November. A year ago my baby brother had a massive stroke. We are coming up on the anniversary of my mother's death. Like everyone, I can add up real **** that is real life bad. Real pain.

On the flip side, That baby deployed twice and came home with all his parts intact and has the most beautiful little girl and he is still a pain at times. My wife is beautiful and healthy, and still a pain at times. My oldest came home healthy, has a home, a great wife and two awesome girls, and still a pain at times. My youngest son at 21 has more money saved than people twice his age, Has a very smart fiancee and is planning on using his TS clearances to make bank, but is still a pain at times. My baby brother is alive and learning to speak and stand, and still a pain at times. My mother is no longer in pain. I wish she were still a pain, sometimes.

Oh, and my two daughters, are still a pain at times, And I am good with that. Perspective.

I need a beer.

I love that the forum holds everyone's feet to the fire!!!

It's great that an agent exploring his opportunities can come on here and see that there are imo's that focus solely on having the absolute highest contracts out there bar none.

There's imo's on here that still offer great contracts and also take great lengths to provide a tremendous support structure.

Still other imo's on the forum might offer decent contracts and backroom handshakes and lollipops.

In the end though, it's great to see each imo's "niche" be front and center whereas agents can have all the information they need to make the best decision FOR THEM.

The water on this front has become much less murky these past three months than the last three years combined imo.

And we all rest assured that whoever is blowing smoke will get blasted to smitherings as usual!!!

It seems there's more confusion than clarification. Nobody's going to fess up to being crooked so there's five sides to every story. Who knows what's really going on..

This thread, which I have been having fun with as well, and Ben's thread about his brother puts into perspective about what is important.

Just shy of 24 years ago the baby (in my Avatar) was almost born dead and at the time I though my wife was not going to make either. 11 years ago this month my oldest son deployed to Iraq (USMC). My youngest son deploys in November. A year ago my baby brother had a massive stroke. We are coming up on the anniversary of my mother's death. Like everyone, I can add up real **** that is real life bad. Real pain.

On the flip side, That baby deployed twice and came home with all his parts intact and has the most beautiful little girl and he is still a pain at times. My wife is beautiful and healthy, and still a pain at times. My oldest came home healthy, has a home, a great wife and two awesome girls, and still a pain at times. My youngest son at 21 has more money saved than people twice his age, Has a very smart fiancee and is planning on using his TS clearances to make bank, but is still a pain at times. My baby brother is alive and learning to speak and stand, and still a pain at times. My mother is no longer in pain. I wish she were still a pain, sometimes.

Oh, and my two daughters, are still a pain at times, And I am good with that. Perspective.

I need a beer.

Awesome post Wino. That is certainly the important stuff in life. Everything else is just minor details.

----------

It seems there's more confusion than clarification. Nobody's going to fess up to being crooked so there's five sides to every story. Who knows what's really going on..

That's the whole point of his post. If someone who is active on the forum pulled any crooked stuff it would be exposed pretty quickly.

It wouldn't go on for very long.

I need a beer.

I just got home from spending most of the day at the ER. Had some heart issues again this morning. My blood pressure started to drop and when it got down to 70/40 I decided to call an ambulance since I was home by myself. They got things under control without having to send me to Knoxville and let me come home. I am sitting here now, with a beautiful little blonde 20 month old great granddaughter in my lap.. Getting out trying to make a lot of money is not so important to me any more.

I just got home from spending most of the day at the ER. Had some heart issues again this morning. My blood pressure started to drop and when it got down to 70/40 I decided to call an ambulance since I was home by myself. They got things under control without having to send me to Knoxville and let me come home. I am sitting here now, with a beautiful little blonde 20 month old great granddaughter in my lap.. Getting out trying to make a lot of money is not so important to me any more.

I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything that landed you in the hospital. I hope you're around here for a long time!

I hope they are able to get the right medicine plan for you to keep things under control.

Latest posts

Back